Community Piggy Bank!

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by CraftyMyner

Running a great server like CraftyMynes costs a lot of money and every penny helps. If everyone on the forum contributed just $1 (less than the price of a coffee), we could pay off the entire server bill instantly. You will be thanked graciously in game and your contribution will go towards the Piggy Bank.

What is the Piggy Bank?

Players can donate as little or as much as they want. When the Piggy Bank reaches $15 (the price of VIP), the player with the most votes in that time frame will receive VIP/VIP+ Upgrade. Once a player has VIP, they are not eligible to win again.

Where your money is going:

Main Server, 7700k @ 5.0 ghz, 64gb ram
    Database Cloud Server, 2core, 4gb ram
    2x Backupsy 2tb Archive and Backup Servers
    Dropbox Backup and File History Service
    BuyCraft Store Service
    Domain Names
    Other Software and Services

2. +1

3. +2

4. What happens if theres a draw?

5. @FieryPhoenix64 What happens if theres a draw?

A random winner is selected and the person who didn't win stays in for the next round.

6. How do I vote for my friend Hellicutter?

7. @RockinRicky2 How do I vote for my friend Hellicutter?

It's literal votes, like votes on MCSL.

8. @CraftyMyner It's literal votes, like votes on MCSL.

oh right

9. Can we have a live counter of how much money is in the piggy bank? That would be cool :)

10. @FieryPhoenix64 Can we have a live counter of how much money is in the piggy bank? That would be cool :)

you can find it by clicking on the store. there a counter there on the right side, with the goofy lookin pig picture

11. Thanks to everyone who donated to the piggy bank! Congrats to KoenJustHere for winning with the most votes!

or Sign Up to reply!