Self Challenge Phase II: 25* Million or Bust

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

Thank you sir! Im sure there will be plenty more where that came from :P

3. Sooooo....a thing happened....

My name changed color...again....

I guess this means @Naidae is off the hook....again...

What a crazy day this has been! I don't even have any screenshots, I spent most of the day trying to keep up with everything going on! My staff application was approved, I tortured @GibsonAxe while he tried to teach me all my new responsibilities (I think he's gonna call me Roynub from now on), I toured a base, I gave a tour of my bases, and had a rousing chat with admins in discord. Had a couple surprising and deep conversations today as well, and I thank both of you for having them. (I'm sure you guys know who you are.) Oh, and I did my first cleaning duty, of course. I don't even know what my ticks are at. Right now I don't care, I'm just gonna ride this train to bed.

I do have a bit of a conundrum I need to figure out and I'm going to leave it to you guys to decide what to do. While I'm cleaning spawn I have access to effects that basically let me cheat ticks during the challenge, as it makes me near to impossible to kill. I figure I can do one of three things:

1. Just ignore the fact that it's cheating and use the effects while I clean.

2. Stay true to the challenge and not use the effects while I clean.

3. Use the effects while I clean, but add another 5 Million ticks to the challenge to compensate.

Let me know what you all think I should do, and whichever option gets the most nods is what I'll stick with until the end of the challenge!

4. Screenshot your Ticks before & after your "Work"
    Subtract the total and you have your challenge ticks.

5. Congrats on getting mod Roylne1!!!

6. do number 4

7. Edited 4 years ago by Graystreak

@Pwnanite Screenshot your Ticks before & after your "Work"
    Subtract the total and you have your challenge ticks.

So basically #3, but with extra math involved?

@Shamstor Congrats on getting mod Roylne1!!!

Thank you very much!

8. Deleted 4 years ago by Pwnanite
  9. Edited 4 years ago by Graystreak

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna leave this here...
    -image-

Seems I didn't get much feedback on the cleaning question, so by executive decision I'm just gonna add the 5 million ticks. (I promise I'm not blowing off your suggestion @Pwnanite, was just hoping for more people to chime in for a consensus <3 lol)

It makes it more flashy that way...kinda like this guy! :P
    -image-

Bases still on the line, now all the way to 25 Million.

10. Well, it's been a few days since I posted, unfortunately I had some health issues that got in the way and made it near impossible to play. But, I was able to rally and do some catching up tonight!

-image-

I had a feeling I was closing in on 15 million, so tonight I decided to do something a little different to get there, something that involved a decent amount of risk if I wasn't careful.

I decided to get over my fear of flying on the server. And not just by doing a little flying. I went big and decided I would fly all the way to the world border. Then once I got there I went one step further and flew to the corner of the world border. The whole trip took me 2 elytras. 4 stacks of rockets, and about 3 1/2 hours of real time. Most of the time my computer couldn't load chunks, so this is what I saw...
    (And yeah, i flipped the view for this one, most of the time i was staring at my butt)

-image-

I did take a couple pitstops along the way, either from fear of not seeing where i was going, or to stock up on rockets. I managed to find a couple goodies along the way, like my 3rd notch apple...
    -image-

The first Bamboo Forest I've ever found, complete with the first pandas I've seen in-game...
    -image-

I almost decided to stop after a couple hours, but then it finally came into view...
    -image-

And after another 15 minutes or so, I finally made it! There were a couple signs posted already, so I took the screenie, left my mark as well, and teleported home!
    -image-

I never did resort to the safety net of the slowfall potion either. First thing on my list next time I log in, fix my elytras.
    -image-

11. Oh! I almost forgot!

Happy 5000th day 1.14 map lol

-image-

12. craftymynes is the oldest vanilla minecraft server at 13 years old ?????

or Sign Up to reply!