1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

@PapaNeon Do the creepers need an open sky to be struck?

Nope, its a summon to avoid the weather glitchers.

3. @CraftyMyner Nope, its a summon to avoid the weather glitchers.

EPIC

4. I just want to thank you again Crafty for going so far into this post as to add a new command on the server. I really appreciate it and i really hope the chances of finding these creepers aren't too low. Need that head.... XP You're the best!

5. Thor absolutely DESTROYED by GOD CRAFTY himself at less than 0.001% power! Rejoice, as these Thor worshipping kids will finally fade away and CraftyMynes can enjoy charged creepers again!

6. out of curiosity how far out can these creepers be lightninged? is it only within a certain range or server wide?

7. @1Lysander out of curiosity how far out can these creepers be lightninged? is it only within a certain range or server wide?

All over the world.

8. Edited 4 years ago by XenialJesse

Crafty, you mentioned no particles earlier. Why no particles? Just for low-spec performance?

Also, is it possible to allow only rain but never thunderstorms? It would still prevent skele horses and such, but at least tridents could be used properly.

9. @Xenial_Jesse Crafty, you mentioned no particles earlier. Why no particles? Just for low-spec performance?

Also, is it possible to allow only rain but never thunderstorms? It would still prevent skele horses and such, but at least tridents could be used properly.

We would have to manually make our own weather patterns, thunderstorms are what people were exploiting. There's no particles because there is not actual rain, just a way to spawn charged creepers.

or Sign Up to reply!