1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

killing somebody who is going out of their way to help you is scummy

3. Deleted 3 years ago by Bambbin
  4. if they're a cashcel, kill em. if they're a moneychad, then help them make some #MoneyMoves!

5. @deyahruhd This may or may not have to do with killing players on CraftyMynes

Interesting in of itself, lets assume you mean Minecraft and CraftyMynes, for now...

In that case, I'm just here to help, I'll help however I can and what happens to me in game is alright. If I am killed in game, raided, whatever "misfortune" happens for my helping, well I see that as helping also. Some players enjoy killing other players just because, some enjoy raiding bases, destroying things all for their entertainment. I don't mind either way because people are playing on the server have fun in their own way.

So to answer your question:

@deyahruhd If someone was going out of their way to assist you, offering to do whatever they could for you, would you kill them?

I am going to say no.

6. It really depends on additional factors. Do I think they're helping out to try and get into my base? Have I met them before? Am I bored?

I suppose at the end of the day I have to use my intuition to figure out if they're genuinely helping and would be a good friend, or have ulterior motives. Hasn't steered me wrong yet.

7. No I wouldn't.
    But I personally wouldn't trust anyone on a multiplayer MC server to be anywhere near anything i was making lol.

or Sign Up to reply!