Staff should make a new spawn villager!

1. 7 years ago

They should make it so you trade it mob loot and it gives you emeralds, about 32 mob loot for 1 emerald.

2. Good luck with that, the last few times we attempted to help the community, people decided to abuse and complain about it.

3. ^^^

4. Endertrader FTW

5. @CraftyMyner Good luck with that, the last few times we attempted to help the community, people decided to abuse and complain about it.

yup, sad that people can just say thanks nowadays.

6. So much stray seeds... But im keeping my hopes up, im making a seed bank

7. i dont like it when players run to staff to get things done or when they have access loot

8. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

I think other villager trades would be nice, just make them a bit pricey so normal player shops and trades can be cheaper and people will naturally go to other players more instead of the villagers. So if someone really needs something they can cough up the extra emmies or dias for the villager trades and deal with a slightly less fair deal. Like the wool one, if the seeds to white wool trade had been more expensive, like a stack of seeds and an emmie for 4 wool, that might have been more fair, and player shops could make a living still with their cheaper trades.

9. @CraftyMyner Good luck with that, the last few times we attempted to help the community, people decided to abuse and complain about it.

This so hard

10. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@CraftyMyner Good luck with that, the last few times we attempted to help the community, people decided to abuse and complain about it.

The wool trade was way too cheap which is not the players fault, its the job of staff to not break the economy with OP trades. It's normal for players to complain about an OP trade because it prevents them from trading their goods.

Punishing players and blocking all villager suggestions just because of an admins fault is unacceptable.

11. Is there a villiger for diamond/emerald/iron conversion

12. no new villager trades, makes less buisness opportunities. if you want something done, do it yourself or ask other players or use vanilla villagers

13. Yeah there is @Fish_life the jeweler trades dias/gold/iron for emmies and the reverse

14. @jamlbon ok thanks

15. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Cileklim The wool trade was way too cheap which is not the players fault, its the job of staff to not break the economy with OP trades. It's normal for players to complain about an OP trade because it prevents them from trading their goods.

Punishing players and blocking all villager suggestions just because of an admins fault is unacceptable.

Why do you feel entitled to new villagers?
    It's posts like this, which have really vexed staff recently. It's quite simple, if we can trust you guys not to exploit every little thing then suggestions are less likely to be accepted and implemented.
    No one wants to put the time in for this suggestion after what happened last time, which is fair enough.

16. @R4iscool1 Why do you feel entitled to new villagers?
    It's posts like this, which have really vexed staff recently. It's quite simple, if we can trust you guys not to exploit every little thing then suggestions are less likely to be accepted and implemented.
    No one wants to put the time in for this suggestion after what happened last time, which is fair enough.

So to actually consider villager suggestions, you want every single player to be trustworthy? Good luck with that. A better solution is to not make any ultra cheap trades and break whats left of the economy, instead of blaming players for abusing it.

None of the staff wants to put the time in for this suggestion after how Baron fucked up, which is not fair at all. My two cents...

17. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

Alright @Cileklim how about this

Instead of putting all the blame on staff, and bitching about this and that, you actually, oh, i don't know, come up with a solution?

Seriously! Why would ANYONE want to put time and effort into something just for it to be called a fuck up?

fucked up, which is not fair at all. My two cents

hmm, couldn't word it any better if i tried

-edit-
    Just because this is the internet, and just words on a screen doesn't mean what you say and don't affect people in real life. All i'm asking is that people take a little time to think about the person on the receiving end of your message

18. Yea I agree, I'm really happy that we can get the obscure colors of wool like magenta that take Tim ego explore for. It's a great addition, can't see why everyone can't just be happy with it...

19. like magenta that take Tim ego explore for

...um, have to explore for?
    anyrate, you can just put dye on a sheep and it will grow that color wool

20. The villagers at spawn are created to make your game play a little easier in some aspects. They are not a buy all/sell all situation. They are merely a tool, to be used occasionally as you collect junk throughout your playtime. That has never changed.

Yes, the wool villager was cheap. it was created with art in mind, with a trades to use the surplus seeds that the farmers who build the pixel art always seem to have. It seemed like a good idea at the time, like everything else. I did not count on the jackasses of the community. I know theyre out there, i ignored it. and yes, then i was pissed off that they did what they do. Then i fixed it.

Let it go, all of you. Staff and player alike.

or Sign Up to reply!