1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

If you're so all up about logic why do you put forever in your words?
    I'm only speaking the same way you do dear, lightheartedly no need to bust out the sassy science here
    Looking at your profile and this post I can already tell something
    but that's just my conclusion what do I know

@kinkyboss I don't think anyone will just randomly gift you VIP, however I have seen people make trades with in-game

Not true bruh I've been gifted vip+ plenty If I also wasn't so fucking poor I'd gladly gift many the same

3. @Pimpcy If you're so all up about logic why do you put forever in your words?
    I'm only speaking the same way you do dear, lightheartedly no need to bust out the sassy science here
    Looking at your profile and this post I can already tell something
    but that's just my conclusion what do I know

sassy science? lol im just joking around.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@kinkyboss I don't think anyone will just randomly gift you VIP, however I have seen people make trades with in-game items (such us diamond blocks) for VIP.

My VIP+ was a gift out of nowhere..

5. My VIP was a secret santa gift December 2015

6. Valgys got me my vip

7. @Rybye Valgys got me my vip

maybe @Valgys will gift me VIP too? <3 :3

8. @Carl_Sagan1 maybe @Valgys will gift me VIP too? <3 :3

I payed him in game for it so probably not

9. My first VIP+ was a random gift

10. My VIP was a random gift.

11. Jkeller got me vip+ what a awesome dude thnx again for that and supporting the server . :D

12. jkeller bought 2chill mod2 as well

13. @2Chill Jkeller got me vip+ what a awesome dude thnx again for that and supporting the server . :D

did you forget that your first time being vip+ was bought by @Nysic

14. @Rybye I payed him in game for it so probably not

I'm good with that too. but how much did you pay him?

15. @Carl_Sagan1 I'm good with that too. but how much did you pay him?

Hes not buying people vip anymore

16. @Rybye Hes not buying people vip anymore

aww :(

17. @Carl_Sagan1 sassy science? lol im just joking around.

Sassy science ....
    -image-

18. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

@Blackened_Dawn did you forget that your first time being vip+ was bought by @Nysic

ya when i won that player of the era contest right ;]

19. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@Carl_Sagan1
    I was buying VIP and VIP+ as part of my personal celebration of 2 years on CM.

VIP trade event (over)

My last message in the thread was that I'd like to do it again for various reasons and with updated prices but am unsure when. I'll put a new thread out when that happens. I'd like to do it while I have all this extra time in the next few weeks though.

20. @Valgys @Carl_Sagan1
    I was buying VIP and VIP+ as part of my personal celebration of 2 years on CM.

VIP trade event (over)

My last message in the thread was that I'd like to do it again for various reasons and with updated prices but am unsure when. I'll put a new thread out when that happens. I'd like to do it while I have all this extra time in the next few weeks though.

Okay

21. Edited 7 years ago by Retrochewy

@2Chill Jkeller got me vip+ what a awesome dude thnx again for that and supporting the server . :D

same here

or Sign Up to reply!