@CraftyMyner It's Saturday! :P

3. Winners:

Diamond: TomTom900 (28 Blocks)
    Emerald: JuraraJupiter (16 Blocks)
    Gold: Blackened_Dawn (16 Blocks)

4. r i g g e d

5. @Blackened_Dawn r i g g e d

*says sarcastically trying to make it look like it's not rigged*

6. @Carl_Sagan1 *says sarcastically trying to make it look like it's not rigged*

RIGGED

7. this is absolutely rigged, it seems only people who buy tickets have a chance to win! :P

8. @BluePlauge this is absolutely rigged, it seems only people who buy tickets have a chance to win! :P

hehe yes!

9. How random is this thing???

10. @GrinningBobcat How random is this thing???

Uses /dev/random Its pretty random.

11. Edited 6 years ago by CreeperLord170

@CraftyMyner Uses /dev/random Its pretty random.

Hmm.

12. @CraftyMyner We tried that in the past, it was very hard to find items that didn't break the econemy, however, you may see a slot machine appear in the future. It likely would be more like the 1.8 slot machine.

Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

13. @Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

*Donates leather armor*

14. @Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

I used to do this, it was mostly crap stuff and took a lot of sorting to find anything worth even coming to the drop party for. You can donate stuff in the trading post!

15. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

While it is an interesting idea , I think it would really be a bit of a waste of time considering most (just an assumption as i don't have data) people would donate garbage just for the purpose of doing so , but keep thinking on that idea I am sure you can come up with a solution : ) .

16. @CraftyMyner I used to do this, it was mostly crap stuff and took a lot of sorting to find anything worth even coming to the drop party for. You can donate stuff in the trading post!

a solution that may or may not be worth it, would be item sorters taking out items like mob drops (except gun powder that one has value) crap like seeds or random blocks like wood or fences would all be sorted out and probably thrown into lava. but that would be a big project and, like i said may or may not be worth it.

17. You couldn't sort anything that was of real value like armor, weapons, and tools, I could probably do something with command blocks but I think it is just better for players to do their own drop parties.

18. @Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

theres the tradepost chest that you always check for junk

19. @TheForgotten20 theres the tradepost chest that you always check for junk

Once there was a bunch of enchanted books, bows, fishing rods and saddles. I stole the saddles :D

20. -image-

21. winked at crafty in the chat and won , seems legit .

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!