The Lottery is Open!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

-image-

3. Wow, what an honor. To all of my fans, I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you all!

4. Nice WBlaine!!! :3

5. lol im at work still so no pics will load but im assuming WBlaine won? Congrats :D

6. how do you receive your winnings?

7. @TheMightyDrex how do you receive your winnings?

The server will tell you how to claim it, just click the chat message when you log in.

8. 6 years ago

@CraftyMyner It's Saturday! :P

9. Winners:

Diamond: TomTom900 (28 Blocks)
    Emerald: JuraraJupiter (16 Blocks)
    Gold: Blackened_Dawn (16 Blocks)

10. r i g g e d

11. @Blackened_Dawn r i g g e d

*says sarcastically trying to make it look like it's not rigged*

12. @Carl_Sagan1 *says sarcastically trying to make it look like it's not rigged*

RIGGED

13. this is absolutely rigged, it seems only people who buy tickets have a chance to win! :P

14. @BluePlauge this is absolutely rigged, it seems only people who buy tickets have a chance to win! :P

hehe yes!

15. How random is this thing???

16. @GrinningBobcat How random is this thing???

Uses /dev/random Its pretty random.

17. Edited 6 years ago by CreeperLord170

@CraftyMyner Uses /dev/random Its pretty random.

Hmm.

18. @CraftyMyner We tried that in the past, it was very hard to find items that didn't break the econemy, however, you may see a slot machine appear in the future. It likely would be more like the 1.8 slot machine.

Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

19. @Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

*Donates leather armor*

20. @Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

I used to do this, it was mostly crap stuff and took a lot of sorting to find anything worth even coming to the drop party for. You can donate stuff in the trading post!

21. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@Retrochewy Back to this topic: You could put a donation bin in spawn and use those items in a drop party of some sort

While it is an interesting idea , I think it would really be a bit of a waste of time considering most (just an assumption as i don't have data) people would donate garbage just for the purpose of doing so , but keep thinking on that idea I am sure you can come up with a solution : ) .

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!