CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Episode 44 includes going around spawn finding the weirdest things, inclyding @xeniac85 's castle. Enjoy!

3. Alright, as many of you know, Epsiode 43 (my most recent livestream) was taken down again and again due to a copyrighted song, despite my best efforts to remove it. I was going to just leave it alone, but I decided to make a short recap instead. That video will be releasing sometime tonight.

4. Annnnd it's live. Episode 43 recap

5. dont feel too bad about a copyrighted song. i once lost a video to the sound of Wind -_-

6. @BaronBattleBread dont feel too bad about a copyrighted song. i once lost a video to the sound of Wind -_-

Geez o.o Copyright sucks.

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Geez o.o Copyright sucks.

Guess it does not, imagine being the creator of some content which is used without your permission... just be careful with it!

8. @HaloNest I can't believe you are the one saying that after all we have been through.

9. All we have been through sounds kinda strange

10. 5 years ago

Episode 45 is out, in which we explore old places I visited a long time ago and see what has changed.

11. Episode 46 is out! Today we go on a raid and start building a forgery in my base.

12. Episode 47 was so much fun to record. In it, @Dennari43 shows me around her massive End base!

13. Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Episode 48 comes out Wednesday and features the wonderful @rnc2011 !

48 is awfully close to 50, though. I want to livestream episode 50 to celebrate the landmark! Any suggestions for what I should do during that stream? I have considered building some sort of monument in memory of the past 50 episodes, but I'm not sure if that would be boring (especially since I'm not a great builder). I'd really appreciate your feedback! Thanks to all who watch for making this series go so well, last so long, and be so much fun to create.

14. lickable

15. Episode 48 is out, featuring two bigger YouTubers, the lovely rnc, trolling, bunnies, and a preview of NN's belated 1-year celebration event!

16. <3

17. My video on NerdNation's birthday is out! Forgot to do a test recording beforehand, so uh, there are issues... But hey, we all had fun, and that's what matters!

18. As a side note, the NN birthday special technically marks the 50th CraftyMynes-related video I've made: 48 episodes + 2 specials = 50.

Um. Wow. That's a lot.

19. That is a lot XD

20. Episode 49 is out! This is the final recorded video for my CraftyMynes series. Episode 50 will be a stream of the drop party on Thursday. Enjoy!

21. Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Episode 50 was streamed today! NN's drop party was a blast, and we ended up giving away some of our used bases as well. Thus ends NN's time here.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!