CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@NerdieBirdieYT Grand idea !

@TimeKing297 The issue with yours was that it wasn't advertised far enough in advance, nor was it advertised enough. Well, that and you let literally everyone come (if I have the correct event in mind).

I do like that idea, and it could be fun for the future!

He did not let everyone come, you are thinking of a different event. He only invited some players that he trusted, including me. Also, the event was advertised in advance. I think the most recent event is the one that you are thinking of, and I think that that was run by DoppyRex.

3. yep probably mine

4. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

5. @HaloNest I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

I think Halo's 200% right about that, noticed that you're quite indecisive about your texture packs.
    Just stick to vanilla and/or use vanilla tweaks, thats the best you can go with imo :)

6. @HaloNest I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

@EnderConstructor I think Halo's 200% right about that, noticed that you're quite indecisive about your texture packs.
    Just stick to vanilla and/or use vanilla tweaks, thats the best you can go with imo :)

I don't recall changing my texture pack too many times... I used to use a faithful pack, and now I use a one that's a bit different, but still relatively faithful. Unless I'm forgetting something (which is totally possible)!

I'll keep this in mind though, thank you!

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Unless I'm forgetting something (which is totally possible)!

To hide the coords in the bottom right of the schreen.

8. @NerdieBirdieYT Grand idea !

@TimeKing297 The issue with yours was that it wasn't advertised far enough in advance, nor was it advertised enough. Well, that and you let literally everyone come (if I have the correct event in mind).

I do like that idea, and it could be fun for the future!

Or just let team eye in, give them a tp

9. @Retrochewy Or just let team eye in, give them a tp

sounds like a plan

10. I haven't noticed, or rather didn't care, if the texture packs were ever changed. That's kind of a nit-picky thing to be bothered by imo. If they were in fact changed every episode, I could see where it would get confusing, especially binge watching or if items look extremely different from pack to pack, but changing every once in a while should be fine. However, I don't think you need to use vanilla-like resource packs. I know of 2 great series by 2 different youtubers that were in sphax and they did extremely well.

11. Edited 6 years ago by Urid

@Dennari43 I haven't noticed, or rather didn't care, if the texture packs were ever changed. That's kind of a nit-picky thing to be bothered by imo. If they were in fact changed every episode, I could see where it would get confusing, especially binge watching or if items look extremely different from pack to pack, but changing every once in a while should be fine. However, I don't think you need to use vanilla-like resource packs. I know of 2 great series by 2 different youtubers that were in sphax and they did extremely well.

The texture packs change the way that the whole game looks. If you still don't think that it's a big deal, just exaggerate it and imagine that every block had the same texture as dirt. It's best to just stick to 1 or 2 that look similar.

12. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

@Urid The texture packs change the way that the whole game looks. If you still don't think that it's a big deal, just exaggerate it and imagine that every block had the same texture as dirt. It's best to just stick to 1 or 2 that look similar.

Actually texture packs only change how blocks look, infact, they are not used anymore; now we use resource packs which can change more aspects of the game especially if combined with optifine.

Nice try m8

13. @Dennari43 I haven't noticed, or rather didn't care, if the texture packs were ever changed. That's kind of a nit-picky thing to be bothered by imo. If they were in fact changed every episode, I could see where it would get confusing, especially binge watching or if items look extremely different from pack to pack, but changing every once in a while should be fine. However, I don't think you need to use vanilla-like resource packs. I know of 2 great series by 2 different youtubers that were in sphax and they did extremely well.

@Urid The texture packs change the way that the whole game looks. If you still don't think that it's a big deal, just exaggerate it and imagine that every block had the same texture as dirt. It's best to just stick to 1 or 2 that look similar.

@HaloNest Actually texture packs only change how blocks look, infact, they are not used anymore; now we use resource packs which can change more aspects of the game especially if combined with optifine.

Nice try m8

Like Dennari, I don't really consider it to be a huge deal (and I honestly don't recall changing the pack all too often), but I'll certainly take it into consideration. :) Every block being textured as dirt is quite a stretch, but I understand your point - changing it too much could be confusing or annoying.

Halo, that was quite unnecessary ^^' Texture pack, resource pack, they're used interchangeably among players. No need to go into technicalities, you know what he meant.

Thanks everyone for your feedback! Still looking for the TYPE of videos you tend to enjoy from my CM series (for those of you who watch it), and any concepts for Episode 50. :D

14. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Episode 34
    Episode 35

Two new episodes - I forgot to post Ep. 34 here earlier. Enjoy! Thanks to @HeroBryan13 and @St4rb0und_W1z4rd !

15. Episode 36 is out, in which I find someone's villager breeder!

16. @NerdieBirdieYT Episode 36 is out, in which I find someone's villager breeder!

Woah, how far out was it? within 15k or further? (No need to be detailed)

17. @OtherGreenGamer Woah, how far out was it? within 15k or further? (No need to be detailed)

Much further. :D

18. Wow that's a rare find.

19. Amusing CHRISTMAS SPECIAL coming out within an hour or two... You'll get to watch the Moment of Terror brought upon us by @BaronBattleBread (no hard feelings, I find this thing hilarious now that it's all fixed up), see @javonjw (or rather, someone disguised as him), fall into a trap. You'll hear less than half of a custom CraftyMynes "12 Days of Christmas" I wrote, and see a full, unique twist on "'Twas the Night Before Christmas", all CraftyMynes-styled, and all under five minutes. I had tons of fun making this, so I hope y'all will check it out when it's released!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

20. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Annnnnd here it is!
    Special Christmas Episode!

21. @NerdieBirdieYT Annnnnd here it is!
    Special Christmas Episode!

I clicked on the link, and the video is unavailable for some reason.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!