CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. 5 weeks ago
    Edited last week by NerdieBirdieYT

Welcome to my CraftyMynes series! Enjoy!

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6

2. Hmm, interesting.
    Sound quality is good, Video quality is good, (Subjective answer alert) Editing is good too
    I like it, well done!

However, word from an old player: Build underground. And watch out for raiders, making video's could make you a target. Accept tp's from no one, and if you do expect to die (Unless you know them irl, or have a history with them). Raiding will make you enemies, especially if that person has allies. And lastly: People have naked alts and bait people into the arena, watch out for that.

Oh, and have fun. That too.

3. @OtherGreenGamer Hmm, interesting.
    Sound quality is good, Video quality is good, (Subjective answer alert) Editing is good too
    I like it, well done!

However, word from an old player: Build underground. And watch out for raiders, making video's could make you a target. Accept tp's from no one, and if you do expect to die (Unless you know them irl, or have a history with them). Raiding will make you enemies, especially if that person has allies. And lastly: People have naked alts and bait people into the arena, watch out for that.

Oh, and have fun. That too.

Thanks for your advice! I will take that into account. (:

4. you know, maybe also be careful not to show your cords on screen, even for 1 frame

5. I love it so much already
    definitely a series I can sit down with tea and watch

6. @TheMightyDrex Thanks man! I won't.

@Pimpcy Glad to hear it!! :D I commentate best on my own, so expect a bit more excitement in the next episode.

7. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheMightyDrex Thanks man! I won't.

@Pimpcy Glad to hear it!! :D I commentate best on my own, so expect a bit more excitement in the next episode.

would hepl out if i see you around and plz andswer a few questions(only price is a shoutout!)
    1)how new are you
    2)how much help do you need
    3)when do you come on (in UTC+0 formal please)

8. i remember when i tried to record craftymynes. only made a few videos before i realized if i kept going i would probably get my base raided to little mistakes in videos. and craftymynes was boring for me at the time

9. @TheForgotten20 1. I've been on for close to a week.

1. At the moment my team and I are mostly in need of gear and supplies, as we are just starting. Raids are also great for YT, but I doubt many people have coords to large unraided bases.
    2. Really depends. There's no specific time.

@Cankicker8 I'm taking measures to make myself not give any info via videos with a couple things I learned from anarchy servers. (:

10. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheForgotten20 1. I've been on for close to a week.

1. At the moment my team and I are mostly in need of gear and supplies, as we are just starting. Raids are also great for YT, but I doubt many people have coords to large unraided bases.
    2. Really depends. There's no specific time.

@Cankicker8 I'm taking measures to make myself not give any info via videos with a couple things I learned from anarchy servers. (:

What texture pack do you use?

11. @Pimpcy I love it so much already

Same. @NerdieBirdieYT hope to see the series last as long as you find it fun

12. Love it!

13. @JustJams I'll check on that as soon as I can and get back to you!

@GrinningBobcat That's really kind of you. I hope everyone enjoys it!

@HaloNest Thank you very much!

14. @Pimpcy I love it so much already

or you could be a side character INSIDE of the series!

15. -image-
    Ferda boys

16. i like your videos, i can see the effort put in to edit it etc.

17. Edited 4 weeks ago by TheForgotten20

whose base was it that got raided? its pretty nice.
    tbh i think your texture pack ruins the beuty of some things

18. 4 weeks ago

after seeing the paper bag thing why is there happy music at the back of ur videos? should be creepy themed music

19. @NerdieBirdieYT you should switch chat on imo

20. I enjoyed your video NerdieBirdieYT. Hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your thread. I made a video to review spawn. It's intended to introduce new players, but I would welcome comments and especially answers to my questions. Thanks to Tim2motZ for all his help!
    link text
    I already think i need to make a shorter version that jump cuts right to the points of interest.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!