CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Welcome to the biggest CraftyMynes series to-date.

I am NerdieBirdie, a Minecraft YouTuber of about three years and the founder of one of the few factions that has made a notable impact on the history of this server - NerdNation . I love making people smile! As with all my videos, this series is entirely family-friendly. In my CraftyMynes series you will find exploration, quests, building, friendships, broken trust, fights, raids, faction drama, silliness, fun events, and much more. I sincerely hope you enjoy!

If it's easier for you to stay updated on Minecraft Forums, I have a page set up there as well, which can be found here . My other social media outlets can be found via my channel.

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Episode 16
    Episode 17
    Episode 18
    Episode 19
    Episode 20 -- Livestream
    Episode 21
    Episode 22
    Episode 23
    Episode 24
    Episode 25
    Episode 26
    Episode 27
    Episode 28
    Episode 29
    Episode 30 - Livestream
    Episode 31
    Episode 32
    Episode 33
    Episode 34
    Episode 35
    Episode 36
    Christmas Special
    Episode 37
    Episode 38
    Episode 39
    Episode 40
    Episode 41
    Episode 42 - Livestream
    Episode 43 - Livestream Recap
    Episode 44
    Episode 45
    Episode 46
    Episode 47
    Episode 48
    NN Birthday Special
    Episode 49
    Episode 50 - Livestream
    Harvestar HQ Base Tour
    Return to CraftyMynes

2. Hmm, interesting.
    Sound quality is good, Video quality is good, (Subjective answer alert) Editing is good too
    I like it, well done!

However, word from an old player: Build underground. And watch out for raiders, making video's could make you a target. Accept tp's from no one, and if you do expect to die (Unless you know them irl, or have a history with them). Raiding will make you enemies, especially if that person has allies. And lastly: People have naked alts and bait people into the arena, watch out for that.

Oh, and have fun. That too.

3. @OtherGreenGamer Hmm, interesting.
    Sound quality is good, Video quality is good, (Subjective answer alert) Editing is good too
    I like it, well done!

However, word from an old player: Build underground. And watch out for raiders, making video's could make you a target. Accept tp's from no one, and if you do expect to die (Unless you know them irl, or have a history with them). Raiding will make you enemies, especially if that person has allies. And lastly: People have naked alts and bait people into the arena, watch out for that.

Oh, and have fun. That too.

Thanks for your advice! I will take that into account. (:

4. you know, maybe also be careful not to show your cords on screen, even for 1 frame

5. I love it so much already
    definitely a series I can sit down with tea and watch

6. @TheMightyDrex Thanks man! I won't.

@Pimpcy Glad to hear it!! :D I commentate best on my own, so expect a bit more excitement in the next episode.

7. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheMightyDrex Thanks man! I won't.

@Pimpcy Glad to hear it!! :D I commentate best on my own, so expect a bit more excitement in the next episode.

would hepl out if i see you around and plz andswer a few questions(only price is a shoutout!)
    1)how new are you
    2)how much help do you need
    3)when do you come on (in UTC+0 formal please)

8. i remember when i tried to record craftymynes. only made a few videos before i realized if i kept going i would probably get my base raided to little mistakes in videos. and craftymynes was boring for me at the time

9. @TheForgotten20 1. I've been on for close to a week.

1. At the moment my team and I are mostly in need of gear and supplies, as we are just starting. Raids are also great for YT, but I doubt many people have coords to large unraided bases.
    2. Really depends. There's no specific time.

@Cankicker8 I'm taking measures to make myself not give any info via videos with a couple things I learned from anarchy servers. (:

10. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheForgotten20 1. I've been on for close to a week.

1. At the moment my team and I are mostly in need of gear and supplies, as we are just starting. Raids are also great for YT, but I doubt many people have coords to large unraided bases.
    2. Really depends. There's no specific time.

@Cankicker8 I'm taking measures to make myself not give any info via videos with a couple things I learned from anarchy servers. (:

What texture pack do you use?

11. @Pimpcy I love it so much already

Same. @NerdieBirdieYT hope to see the series last as long as you find it fun

12. Love it!

13. @JustJams I'll check on that as soon as I can and get back to you!

@GrinningBobcat That's really kind of you. I hope everyone enjoys it!

@HaloNest Thank you very much!

14. @Pimpcy I love it so much already

or you could be a side character INSIDE of the series!

15. -image-
    Ferda boys

16. i like your videos, i can see the effort put in to edit it etc.

17. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

whose base was it that got raided? its pretty nice.
    tbh i think your texture pack ruins the beuty of some things

18. after seeing the paper bag thing why is there happy music at the back of ur videos? should be creepy themed music

19. @NerdieBirdieYT you should switch chat on imo

20. I enjoyed your video NerdieBirdieYT. Hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your thread. I made a video to review spawn. It's intended to introduce new players, but I would welcome comments and especially answers to my questions. Thanks to Tim2motZ for all his help!
    link text
    I already think i need to make a shorter version that jump cuts right to the points of interest.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!