CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Bump because people asked

3. :)

4. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Episode 31 is out, celebrating NN's six months of existence. Here's to 6 more!

5. Episode 32 has arrived... new thumbnail style as well (:

6. @NerdieBirdieYT Episode 32 has arrived... new thumbnail style as well (:

Legitimately like the thumbnail look.

7. @OtherGreenGamer Legitimately like the thumbnail look.

Sweet! Thanks for the input! I think a simpler style is easier on the eyes and more attractive.

8. Episode 33 is out, in which my journey around the world begins. And I'm sick. Goodnight, everyone, and don't forget to use tissues. <3

9. Unfortunately I've been too sick to be able to commentate well, which is why there hasn't been an episode 34 yet. Hopefully there will be one Friday, but that might be pushing it. I am feeling a bit better today, so we'll see.

I'm curious as to what you all want to see in the future. What would interest you? Do you have any big ideas for episode 50? Which type of videos do you like the best (raids, building, NN updates, exploring, etc)?

10. @NerdieBirdieYT Unfortunately I've been too sick to be able to commentate well, which is why there hasn't been an episode 34 yet. Hopefully there will be one Friday, but that might be pushing it. I am feeling a bit better today, so we'll see.

I'm curious as to what you all want to see in the future. What would interest you? Do you have any big ideas for episode 50? Which type of videos do you like the best (raids, building, NN updates, exploring, etc)?

Blow up your base for episode 50

11. A hunger games/survival arena activity? People have tried before and it would be hard to assure it goes as planned, but could be fun. That or build the biggest possible statue of me!

12. @WBlaine A hunger games/survival arena activity? People have tried before and it would be hard to assure it goes as planned, but could be fun. That or build the biggest possible statue of me!

i tried doing it once but not enough people joined :/

13. @Retrochewy Blow up your base for episode 50

Grand idea !

@WBlaine A hunger games/survival arena activity? People have tried before and it would be hard to assure it goes as planned, but could be fun. That or build the biggest possible statue of me!

@TimeKing297 i tried doing it once but not enough people joined :/

@TimeKing297 The issue with yours was that it wasn't advertised far enough in advance, nor was it advertised enough. Well, that and you let literally everyone come (if I have the correct event in mind).

I do like that idea, and it could be fun for the future!

14. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@NerdieBirdieYT Grand idea !

@TimeKing297 The issue with yours was that it wasn't advertised far enough in advance, nor was it advertised enough. Well, that and you let literally everyone come (if I have the correct event in mind).

He did not let everyone come, you are thinking of a different event. He only invited some players that he trusted, including me. Also, the event was advertised in advance. I think the most recent event is the one that you are thinking of, and I think that that was run by DoppyRex.

15. yep probably mine

16. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

17. @HaloNest I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

I think Halo's 200% right about that, noticed that you're quite indecisive about your texture packs.
    Just stick to vanilla and/or use vanilla tweaks, thats the best you can go with imo :)

18. @HaloNest I don’t watch your series but one thing I noticed in the few videos I watched is that you keep changing resource pack, no quality youtuber does that, the most stick to vanilla tweaking packs for good reason, looking forward to not see 10 different packs in the next 10 episodes.

Amen

@EnderConstructor I think Halo's 200% right about that, noticed that you're quite indecisive about your texture packs.
    Just stick to vanilla and/or use vanilla tweaks, thats the best you can go with imo :)

I don't recall changing my texture pack too many times... I used to use a faithful pack, and now I use a one that's a bit different, but still relatively faithful. Unless I'm forgetting something (which is totally possible)!

I'll keep this in mind though, thank you!

19. @NerdieBirdieYT Unless I'm forgetting something (which is totally possible)!

To hide the coords in the bottom right of the schreen.

20. @NerdieBirdieYT Grand idea !

Or just let team eye in, give them a tp

21. @Retrochewy Or just let team eye in, give them a tp

sounds like a plan

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!