1. 6 years ago

-image-
    -image-

2. I don't understand >_>

3. @Naidae I don't understand >_>

Random water particles that shouldn't be there. Mojang's subpar (at best) coding at its finest.

4. @OtherGreenGamer Random water particles that shouldn't be there. Mojang's subpar (at best) coding at its finest.

It was moving though, just as a player would move.......

5. @Naidae I don't understand >_>

Im still confused about it

6. there wasn't anyone there -_- >_>

7. maybe someone was lagging?

8. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

and are the transparent armor stands warps or something?
    Edit: Ok I googled it, and I found on the minecraft wiki that Herobrine was secretly added in 1.12 and that he places transparent armor stands, and their use is currently unknown.
    They can only be seen in spectator mode. Same as Herobrine, he currently does not attack the player, though some witnesses who have seen him in their worlds have suddenly died for no apparent reason, sometimes repeatedly, regardless of their gamemode. There is no death message when that happens.

9. It's how I get floating text, I just name armor stands and make them invisible.

10. @CraftyMyner It's how I get floating text, I just name armor stands and make them invisible.

There is not armor stand there for the particles. were you saying that an armor stand was creating the particles?

11. @The3xpertGamer and are the transparent armor stands warps or something?
    Edit: Ok I googled it, and I found on the Minecraft wiki that Herobrine was secretly added in 1.12 and that he places transparent armor stands, and their use is currently unknown.
    They can only be seen in spectator mode. Same as Herobrine, he currently does not attack the player, though some witnesses who have seen him in their worlds have suddenly died for no apparent reason, sometimes repeatedly, regardless of their gamemode. There is no death message when that happens.

Herobrine isn't real. It is either a made up story or an exaggerated tale about a player who griefs worlds and such. And if it was a lagging player there would be the figure of a transparent body because Vene was in spectator. I would've also been able to see particle effects coming from the particles if it was a normal player.

12. Edited 6 years ago by Venetorem

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

@Venetorem there wasn't anyone there -_- >_>

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

13. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    See? It's herobrine

14. @Turf357 There is not armor stand there for the particles. were you saying that an armor stand was creating the particles?

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

@CraftyMyner It's how I get floating text, I just name armor stands and make them invisible.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

15. The armour stand had nothing to do with it, just an invisible vip+ or higher.

Jfc, guys.

16. aww, why you gotta ruin the fun Dawn

17. @Blackened_Dawn The armour stand had nothing to do with it, just an invisible vip+ or higher.

Jfc, guys.

/ban Blackened_Dawn Why u ruin it???

18. that resource pack though it hurts ;/ zomg like please. eeksdee.

19. I have had similar things happen in my base, there is one spot where there are smoke and ender particles if you look closely and some weird lighting. It is probably Herobrine, because it was in a weird structure.
    The floating gravel will hopefully convince you:
    -image-

20. Don't mind the items in my hotbar ecks dee

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!