The King's First Livestream!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@deyahruhd It's absolutely ridiculous having to kill Leonard to get it, too. Hopefully this will brighten someone's day!

It's definitely great that the King is hosting such an event to help facilitate altruism within the community, instead of greedily gaining views.

Like really, some of y'all need to consider that other players aren't as fortunate as you are, so you don't need to go on flexing about how you can experience a magnificent build first hand, while at the same time relegating that experience as some display/show of it for others to lap up. That just screams of greed to me, which King Serac does not have.

That the same thing i was thinking i will not be attending Nerdi live stream because it goes against what the server is suppose to be a survival pvp server. But now you have people that are able to go to the wild and have protection outside of spawn that is not a mod or admin or staff ok sknup was one exception that crafty made because it was a project that he was working on with him now you have people like nerdi whats next? People say that this is not a advantage but it is protection out of spawn is the advantage no matter how long he will be in a protected zone rather its 1 second or 20 minutes so i am 100% into what @SharpSerac is doing

3. @javonjw That the same thing i was thinking i will not be attending Nerdi live stream because it goes against what the server is suppose to be a survival pvp server. But now you have people that are able to go to the wild and have protection outside of spawn that is not a mod or admin or staff ok sknup was one exception that crafty made because it was a project that he was working on with him now you have people like nerdi whats next? People say that this is not a advantage but it is protection out of spawn is the advantage no matter how long he will be in a protected zone rather its 1 second or 20 minutes so i am 100% into what @SharpSerac is doing

If you could stop crying about the same shit and trying to literally beat a dead cat a few more times. Seriously just find something else to do, it's already been stated why this is what it is and yet you still carry on like a moron about it. Probably because you can't get in their and trash the place or steal their shit? You guys sometimes honestly surprise me, how are some of you are above 10 years old with the way you carry on?

Move on.

4. wow q

@Nysic If you could stop crying about the same shit and trying to literally beat a dead cat a few more times. Seriously just find something else to do, it's already been stated why this is what it is and yet you still carry on like a moron about it. Probably because you can't get in their and trash the place or steal their shit? You guys sometimes honestly surprise me, how are some of you are above 10 years old with the way you carry on?

Move on.

This is not about that and whats the point in cm even being a pvp non land claim server if you want to say something like we cant trash the place and steal there shit. People get mad and they do the same thing we do only thing is we get to do it more often just voicing my opinion so fuck off no disrespect

5. @javonjw wow q
    This is not about that and whats the point in cm even being a pvp non land claim server if you want to say something like we cant trash the place and steal there shit. People get mad and they do the same thing we do only thing is we get to do it more often just voicing my opinion so fuck off no disrespect

Its already been stated its Crafty project and yet you have continually gone on about it for days. But you know what you are right this is a no land claim server with pvp. But you know what else it is... Craftys server meaning he can do what ever the fuck he wants. So find a new topic to harp on about seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

6. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

@Nysic Its already been stated its Crafty project and yet you have continually gone on about it for days. But you know what you are right this is a no land claim server with pvp. But you know what else it is... Craftys server meaning he can do what ever the fuck he wants. So find a new topic to harp on about seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

nysic you've completely missed the point, he's asking why nerdie gets special privileges to go to sknup's base when no one else can, effectively giving him a safe zone outside of spawn? you should go back and re-read his posts so that you know what he's said

also you don't need to insult him, he has legitimate issues with the way things are going right now. all you're doing is breaking rule #1 which is to be respectful of other players. i think it goes without saying that everyone is subject to this rule, including former staff

7. Woah woah woah, this thread was for talking about SharpSerac's altruistic streams, no one wants insults and meanie things :(

8. Nysic what the fuck.

9. @SharpSerac nysic you've completely missed the point, he's asking why nerdie gets special privileges to go to sknup's base when no one else can, effectively giving him a safe zone outside of spawn? you should go back and re-read his posts so that you know what he's said

also you don't need to insult him, he has legitimate issues with the way things are going right now. all you're doing is breaking rule #1 which is to be respectful of other players. i think it goes without saying that everyone is subject to this rule, including former staff

I know what I said and it falls under the same issue its Crafty's base and he can do what ever he wants with it. Also when did you get the idea in your head this was more than temporary access? I believe Crafty already addressed that in another thread as well. So again beating a dead horse for no reason.

I also addressed even more concerns in a pm with javon.

10. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

BIG UPDATE GUYS!

Anyone who tunes into the livestream will be entered into a raffle with a chance to win 2 god armor sets! Make sure you're watching that day and watch for when I announce the raffle, could be in the middle of the stream or at the end, so you have to watch to find out!

Might possible do more raffles for smaller prizes like god swords and enchant books, we'll have to see!

(Team Eye members will be excluded from said raffles)

11. Though I enjoy pvp, Nysic is making a point

12. What is 7:00 pm EST in rhe UK timezone?

13. @zevy03 What is 7:00 pm EST in rhe UK timezone?

11pm for you my friend!

14. Nooooo. Noooooo. No. Just no. I hate my timezone. I can't get on then, so i will miss out on the livestream and all the other goodies. :(

15. same here zevy

16. HYPE!!!! SharpSerac's stream is Today!!!!

Be sure to watch everyone to get a chance for the raffles!!!

17. Stuff fer da poor aye?
    OK, i`ll donate an Ageing potion fer ya sharp! :) , Nice alt anyway mate.

18. midnight for me, i won't be able to join

19. 1 hour and 20 minutes left guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! King Sharp may be negotiating right now with a certain group of people to tour something LEGENDARY! Stay tuned!

20. well? lets see it

21. STREAM IS UP! MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN FOR SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL
    CLICK HERE

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!