The King's First Livestream!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Nysic what the fuck.

3. @SharpSerac nysic you've completely missed the point, he's asking why nerdie gets special privileges to go to sknup's base when no one else can, effectively giving him a safe zone outside of spawn? you should go back and re-read his posts so that you know what he's said

also you don't need to insult him, he has legitimate issues with the way things are going right now. all you're doing is breaking rule #1 which is to be respectful of other players. i think it goes without saying that everyone is subject to this rule, including former staff

I know what I said and it falls under the same issue its Crafty's base and he can do what ever he wants with it. Also when did you get the idea in your head this was more than temporary access? I believe Crafty already addressed that in another thread as well. So again beating a dead horse for no reason.

I also addressed even more concerns in a pm with javon.

4. Edited 6 years ago by SharpSerac

BIG UPDATE GUYS!

Anyone who tunes into the livestream will be entered into a raffle with a chance to win 2 god armor sets! Make sure you're watching that day and watch for when I announce the raffle, could be in the middle of the stream or at the end, so you have to watch to find out!

Might possible do more raffles for smaller prizes like god swords and enchant books, we'll have to see!

(Team Eye members will be excluded from said raffles)

5. Though I enjoy pvp, Nysic is making a point

6. What is 7:00 pm EST in rhe UK timezone?

7. @zevy03 What is 7:00 pm EST in rhe UK timezone?

11pm for you my friend!

8. Nooooo. Noooooo. No. Just no. I hate my timezone. I can't get on then, so i will miss out on the livestream and all the other goodies. :(

9. same here zevy

10. HYPE!!!! SharpSerac's stream is Today!!!!

Be sure to watch everyone to get a chance for the raffles!!!

11. Stuff fer da poor aye?
    OK, i`ll donate an Ageing potion fer ya sharp! :) , Nice alt anyway mate.

12. midnight for me, i won't be able to join

13. 1 hour and 20 minutes left guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! King Sharp may be negotiating right now with a certain group of people to tour something LEGENDARY! Stay tuned!

14. well? lets see it

15. STREAM IS UP! MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN FOR SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL
    CLICK HERE

16. @SharpSerac I think I'll also tour the lands of Harvestar during the stream as well!

Why don't you tour your own base instead?

Oh, I forgot that sending tp requests to random people is the only thing you all are good at ;)

17. Congratulations to AttackTeam and CodyJProductions for winning the god sets and the_cake_maker5 for getting rnc's head!

18. Yes, as deyahruhd has said congrats to those people for winning! Especially the_cake_maker5 for his unwillingness to give up when everyone else already had at the parkour!
    -image-

and to nerdie, a fine stream competition we had! here's to many more!
    -image-

19. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@SharpSerac and to nerdie, a fine stream competition we had! here's to many more!
    -image-

SMACKED DOWN!

20. Dang sounds like it was a good stream, which I was there. Good job Sharp and hope to see following streams

21. Congratulations to CodyJProductions for winning the "Guess who TeamEyeDidYouKnw is" challenge! Just ask Sharp for the god set!

or Sign Up to reply!