1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@NerdieBirdieYT Stay on topic, folks.

This hole thing is a scam!

3. @MisterChris717 can you explain

4. Edited 6 years ago by sknup

If you spent less time fighting for second best faction on server you might start to catch up to the people of the lands of sknup in first and start building things of significance

5. @sknup If you spent less time fighting for second best faction on server you might start to catch up to the people of the lands of sknup in first and start building things of significance

Builds cannot destroy entire factions, unless they are giant redstone war machines or they are made of TNT.

6. @Fingerbib @MisterChris717 can you explain

He just joined team eye, so this faction doesn't exist anymore

7. @MisterChris717 He just joined team eye, so this faction doesn't exist anymore

oh, okay. thanks for telling me

8. don't know who you're talking about but no one has joined team eye xd

9. @Wylieguy IGN: Wylieguy

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: November 14th I believe.

What is your tick count?: No idea.

How experienced are you in PVP?: I would say I am great at pvp. I have many victories concerning hunger games.

How do you like to play the game?: I love to do pretty much everything.

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): I'm commendable at traps, raids, griefs, hunts, etc.

What do you like about Team Eye? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): Team Eye is a faction on the rise. To put it quite bluntly, I want to join the winning team. It seems as though Team Eye has a great sense of unity. They over all seem like a fun group, one that I think I can help benefit. (Not to mention I got some coords to share) >;). Forgive me if it is not 50 words, I have to leave soon.

Why do you want to join? (At least 50 words, no more than 150): I want to join for plenty of reasons, the main one being: it sounds fun. Going on raids as a team isn't something you can do on single player, and quite frankily, it is such a thrill. I love the hunt, and I love the teamwork.

What do you bring to the table? (At least 100 words, no more than 200): Basically anything. I know up top it says they dont want people like builders and redstoners, (which I can understand why) but I am just a good- well rounded, player. Want me to build a trap? Done. Want me to find a user? Found. Want me to raid someone? Consider it done. I have good pvp skills, a sense of war strategy, and if I am being honest, this isn't my first time. (More like millionth.) Anyway, once again you'll have to forgive my lack of words. I gtg)

What sets you apart from the other applicants? (This is the most crucial question, write as much or as little as you want, but put thought into it):
    ---------------
    What sets me apart? Socially, I'm not your average kid who plays Mc. I can get along well, and I think I've got a sense of humor. I can think for myself as well as I can 'take one for the team'. I am a good strategizer. In the past, I may have toppled a couple of servers just to see if I could. I found out I was good at it, and continued to do so. I think Team Eye has exactly what I am looking for. However, I could be wrong.

But what about this?

@TimeKing297 @Wylieguy welcome to team eye!

And this?

10. @SharpSerac ?

11. @MisterChris717 But what about this?

And this?

He applied, wasn't let in.
    Also timeking is mineseyecraft and he's definitely not in team eye xd

12. @SharpSerac He applied, wasn't let in.
    Also timeking is mineseyecraft and he's definitely not in team eye xd

Ok dx

13. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@MisterChris717 Did you know? TimeKing297 is an approved* recruiter for Team Eye!

good luck on oak circle tho my dudes

14. Edited 6 years ago by Urid

I predict that this will fail, just as Pizza Guild has. I suggest that you do not put too many words into this next time, because some players do not want to read that much. It's not very much to begin with, but most people are just lazy.

15. @Urid I predict that this will fail, just as Pizza Guild has. I suggest that you do not put too many words into this next time, because some players do not want to read that much. It's not very much to begin with, but most people are just lazy.

How does this faction relate to PG...? Seems like a bit of a quick assumption. You never know, sometimes factions really do work out :D

About the length, though, I think it's a good thing. Keeps lazy people away. XD

16. Edited 6 years ago by Carl_Sagan1

Can you explain this part in simpler words?"The philosophy of my faction will be one of rectitude. Justice, if you will. A democracy funded by the righteous spoils of war. To prevent the formation of (another) monarch king, this faction will act democratically."

17. @Wylieguy

THE OAK CIRCLE

Hello! As you know, I am relatively new to the server. That being said, I don't think it would be too bold to say I have gathered a small following. As you might have known, I have cancelled my application to Team Eye. They were not what I thought they were. I am seeking a faction more brain then brute, so to speak. As such, I have concluded that I ought to make my own faction, however dismal it may be at first. Branch off - if you catch my drift.

I'm not looking for a team focused on material goods (Though it will be an important factor). The philosophy of my faction will be one of rectitude. Justice, if you will. A democracy funded by the righteous spoils of war. To prevent the formation of (another) monarch king, this faction will act democratically.

Team Eye has made it known, to me and others, that one of their purposes is to destroy inferior factions. Well, my response to that would be that we are not an inferior faction, just one based upon different ethics and philosophies. To that, I would mutually ask Team Eye for their consent, though I doubt they will. Other than that, we have no quarrel with any other faction. Nerd Nation has not shown hostility, and none of the other factions have made themselves known.

Do not think of this as a faction, rather think of it as a secret sect, who's intentions are not released publicly. Do not be mistaken, it is very exclusive, and will only allow those whom I have deemed fit. If you are emitted in, more details will be given by me personally.

Criteria

We would appreciate thought and effort. There is no maximum/minimum word cirteria.
    IGN:

Age (Hardly a factor, your intelligence is what I am looking for):

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

Why do you want to join? :

What do you bring to the table? (Skills):

What sets you apart from others?:

And most critically - What is your purpose? (Philosophies, ethics, goals, etc.) :

Suggestions? (About anything):

Symbol
    -image-

*Than

18. @Carl_Sagan1 Can you explain this part in simpler words?"The philosophy of my faction will be one of rectitude. Justice, if you will. A democracy funded by the righteous spoils of war. To prevent the formation of (another) monarch king, this faction will act democratically."

@Carl_Sagan1
    So basically: everyone gets to speak. everyone has equal influence. everyone is accountable. basically no big daddy hancho that can boss you around cause the position is up for grabs, the leader can be you, me, him, her, them, that, it, etc. everyone has equal ability to take a direction with the faction if they get majority approval and support

19. and I actually find this interesting although I'm afraid to see how it works out. I'd like to join and feel like it'll internally split as the democracy starts needing more and more of a foundation. @Wylieguy the exclusivity worries me

20. Ah, forgive my lateness @GrinningBobcat , I've had work to do! I'd love to chat sometime.

21. Deleted 6 years ago by PenguinInSpace

or Sign Up to reply!