1. 5 years ago

Greetings fellow myners,
    I'm here to show you some pictures of the mighty SC town Esepolis, traditioally not in it's prime but right after it got destroyed last saturday.
    Founded on the 17th of November 2017, fallen on the 21th of April 2018.
    The 5 months it lasted were a great time and it did a good job at reviving the faction that was going stale at that time.
    Sadly Cel currently roamind arround the entire server by elytra hasnt left us untouched, this event was just outside of our controll.
    For those of you who run large surface bases, better move underground and avoid having too many entities if you do not want to suffer the same fate that we and many others did.

Please note that we, since we domestically finally have our shit together, didnt expect the place to go down like that and therefore suffer a lack of screenshots of the town at it's prime. A lot of screenshots show the town at earlier times with many buildings not yet existing or not being finished.
    Trivia: The entire town was located on a relatively small island that was later bit by bit expanded by giantic platforms standing on many large stone pillars going all the way down to the bottom of the ocean

The event-plaza and the central tower in the back

-image-

The south-east of Esepolis viewed from the central tower

-image-

The library

-image-

underground auto-farms

-image-

event-plaza from a different angle

-image-

my own house

-image-
    the warehouse-plaza with the yet unfinished tower

-image-

yet another plaza featuring a grumpy bartender

-image-

the market

-image-

central-park

-image-

an early picture of the brewery

-image-

the brewery from the inside

-image-

the public warehouse

-image-

the forge

-image-

one of the few pictures of denn's statue

-image-

the giantic surface-railway leading you to nowhere and beyond by minecart

-image-

banana's house

-image-

construction side of the botanical garden, never finished

-image-

The loss sure hurts, but we are somewhat used to it and already started constructing a new town deeply burried in the underground. However I fear this was the very last time we constructed a town on the surface. While the danger being randomly found was always a thing we always believed it to be too unlikely to happen. But times change and people with too much free time on their hands do leave us and everyone else the only option to seek for shelter in the deeps.

2. Geez, that's incredible! Hopefully the next one lasts longer and is able to be enjoyed even more!

3. It was incredible but not as incredible as it was after @iwarriiori renovation services

4. Looks stunning, what a pity I'm not part of it anymore :(

5. Esepolis was a beautiful and amazing town. Everyone who contributed to the construction and expansion of it should feel proud of what they created. Here are some more pics that I had of the town. -image-
    A time when Juli's tree grew a little too tall
    -image-
    And a night pic from atop the central tower
    -image-

6. 10/10 would raid again

7. I prefer it after iwarriori Services, much better, sry but dats da truth.

8. Looks great

9. One of the more impressive builds I have seen on the server, SC never ceases to amaze me!

or Sign Up to reply!