Team Eye Application 1.13 Reset

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@DeJean has there been made a desicion yet about my application?

Application almost accepted. You'll have to pass the Fizzbuzz test to join now.

3. Fizzbuzz?

4. @bgmg Fizzbuzz?

yes.

5. Thank you guys so much, you wont regret this desicion.

6. when can i enter?

7. but another question whats the Fizzbuzz test?

8. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

@DeJean but another question whats the Fizzbuzz test?

It is a test that we at Team Eye administer to all potential recruits. It examines all manners of skill in Minecraft, such as PvP, building, redstone, griefing, base-finding and raiding, and if you pass all of these tests with flying colors you'll easily be accepted into Team Eye.

We've scheduled your test to be tomorrow at 3:73 PM.

9. You mean 27:43 PM right ?

10. IGN:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How experienced are you in PVP?: i jump into the arena with no armor and flail my arms and somehow everyone dies

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

Why do you want to join?:

What skills do you bring to the table?:

11. Edited 4 years ago by Cankicker_

Do you like PVP? Do you like raiding? Do you like to grief? Do you like handing out fat L's to all the BK novices of the server? Look no further than the richest and most powerful faction on the server! Team Eye is a band of the greatest players to ever grace the server. Think you have what it takes? Apply now!
    Join Team Eye Modded Today!

Current Roster:
    Leader: stevenibba
    iwarriiori
    javonjw
    SharpSerac
    deyahruhd
    Grendo
    Owner: 2Chill
    Shvexy
    Erahiel
    LittleOwlet3
    jabean
    Dejean
    iclutch
    NerdiebirdieYT
    Cankicker8
    darktui
    blueace
    Looking for:

Experienced Craftymynes player (no new players)
    hello i joined last week or was it nearly 3 years ago i have alzheimers
    Above Average Minecraft knowledge

one time i spawned in a creeper then asked my older brother to make it an electric creeper (like my electronic music xDDD)

18 or older

im actually 9 but hopefully you can multiply by 2

Must have mic and must talk on discord

im actually mut
    e
    Building, redstone, and artistic skills give you a big bonus

i can make a redstone clock or is it a gold clock i cnt remember
    Fill out application below and make a private msg with me, SharpSerac, and iwarriiori to apply for the faction.

but im doing it here

IGN:
    Cankicker8

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:
    this application is repetitive

What is your tick count?:
    im too lazy to check

How experienced are you in PVP?:
    i mean its hard to tell but i think i've killed someone before idk might have been my alt

How do you like to play the game?:
    on a computer with a mouse and keyboard. sometimes with a moniter too

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

as you know im famous and you should all subscribe to my youtube channel where we dont think twice about our actions and havent made a sane decision in our life

Why do you want to join?:
    sharpserac beats me

What skills do you bring to the table?:
    well on OSRS i have almost 40 magic so i can at least telegrab things for gp

You may also comment below if you have questions about the application or the faction.

why does sharpserac beat me

12. Hello Cankicker8,
    You may be the first applicant who did not need a Fizzbuzz test. You have been accepted, welcome to Team Eye.
    - Team Eye's Official Recruiter and PR Expert

13. yes

14. PR approves. Also warmest of welcomes from HH

15. well done Cankicker8

16. Hello, i'm reposing my application here for continuity now that I've worked out my ability to post ^^

IGN: vvyovx

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: December, 2018

What is your tick count?: 17m (Including apo13o account which was never in use at the same time as vvyovx)

How experienced are you in PVP?: I used to participate in tournaments in 1.8 where I quit the game shortly after until I joined CM. Im willing to take time for a pvp match.

How do you like to play the game?: Through building effeciency oriented redstone builds and of course raiding for its excitement.

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): Currently im in college studying Chemistry, and computer science. I love to rock climb almost daily and work in a lab utilizing lasers because they are a guilty obsession of mine.

Why do you want to join?: In my mind, joining a well defined community would allow me to build designs that can be fully utilized as opposed to wasting time on making something private.

What skills do you bring to the table?: Redstone and server activity

17. Team Eye is inactive right now but I will repost this thread if we come back on

18. @vvyovx Hello, i'm reposing my application here for continuity now that I've worked out my ability to post ^^

IGN: vvyovx

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: December, 2018

What is your tick count?: 17m (Including apo13o account which was never in use at the same time as vvyovx)

How experienced are you in PVP?: I used to participate in tournaments in 1.8 where I quit the game shortly after until I joined CM. Im willing to take time for a pvp match.

How do you like to play the game?: Through building effeciency oriented redstone builds and of course raiding for its excitement.

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): Currently im in college studying Chemistry, and computer science. I love to rock climb almost daily and work in a lab utilizing lasers because they are a guilty obsession of mine.

Why do you want to join?: In my mind, joining a well defined community would allow me to build designs that can be fully utilized as opposed to wasting time on making something private.

What skills do you bring to the table?: Redstone and server activity

Appeal denied, best of luck elsewhere.

19. So am I in or not??? I just got back from raiding Phoenix Rising so I'm available again!

20. @DeJean So am I in or not??? I just got back from raiding Phoenix Rising so I'm available again!

Hold that L Phoenix Rising!

21. @iwarriiori Appeal denied, best of luck elsewhere.

Alright, thanks for your consideration.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!