Hey Everyone, Nice to meet you.

1. 5 years ago

Hey guys, BritishFlag here!

I'll start off by saying how much i've really enjoyed this server in the last couple of days. Everyone i have met so far has been so very kind to me and have given me any help i have asked for . I''m glad i've finally found a community i can put my trust into and where i can be myself! I used to be not a very nice guy when playing servers like this, but that was 2-3 years ago and i've changed massively.

I'm writing this post in hope that a i find someone i can stay with permanently and continue our adventures/ Whether that be building amazing things, going travelling around the Minecraft world fighting off the demons or even building simple little things and helping players! I've always enjoyed working as a team with people in games such as this. Being alone isn't very fun because you don't get to share the experience with anyone else but yourself.

The things I enjoy to do are

• Mining
    • Farming
    • Adventuring
    • Working as a team on big projects
    • Collecting item / helping people

I'm also very good at pvp but i tend to keep the pvp to a minimum unless people decide to attack me!

If anyone is willing to give me a chance or let me prove myself to them so i can join them for their adventures, i'd be willing to anything and everything!

It was nice talking to you all and i hope it goes well!! You can find me in game with the IGN - BritishFlag or simply message my Discord #Cory5531 if you wanted to contact my faster!

Thanks all !!

2. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

Welcome to the server! I hope you find a group to join :)

3. Glad to hear of such a positive experience! This is great to hear! Welcome to the server! I believe you'll continue to find that almost everyone is extremely friendly & we have quite a bit of fun on here. Stick around more! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :D

4. Welcome to the party!

5. @BritishFlag Hey guys, BritishFlag here!

I'll start off by saying how much i've really enjoyed this server in the last couple of days. Everyone i have met so far has been so very kind to me and have given me any help i have asked for . I''m glad i've finally found a community i can put my trust into and where i can be myself! I used to be not a very nice guy when playing servers like this, but that was 2-3 years ago and i've changed massively.

I'm writing this post in hope that a i find someone i can stay with permanently and continue our adventures/ Whether that be building amazing things, going travelling around the Minecraft world fighting off the demons or even building simple little things and helping players! I've always enjoyed working as a team with people in games such as this. Being alone isn't very fun because you don't get to share the experience with anyone else but yourself.

The things I enjoy to do are

• Mining
    • Farming
    • Adventuring
    • Working as a team on big projects
    • Collecting item / helping people

I'm also very good at pvp but i tend to keep the pvp to a minimum unless people decide to attack me!

If anyone is willing to give me a chance or let me prove myself to them so i can join them for their adventures, i'd be willing to anything and everything!

It was nice talking to you all and i hope it goes well!! You can find me in game with the IGN - BritishFlag or simply message my Discord #Cory5531 if you wanted to contact my faster!

Thanks all !!

Oh wow hey! Welcome back super nice person @MixMasherPvP

6. @iwarriiori Hey wasn't @MixMasherPvP IP banned?

7. Hello super nice new person

8. @Inyashi @iwarriiori Hey wasn't @MixMasherPvP IP banned?

O'rly?

9. 4 years ago

Who's MixMasherPvP?

10. Welcome to our server. Every time I see your name I think of a Eddie Izzard Comedy Skit

or Sign Up to reply!