Helpful Staff :D

1. 3 years ago

I Just wanted to give a quick show out to the staff that have been super helpful recently, and consistently help make the server better. I chose one staff from each level that has been super helpful, and helps make the server better when their on.

Nysic- Helps out when there is any issue, whether it be helping control lag or helping other players fix their minecraft related problems- both network related and game related (Still Scares the crap out of me when he teleports though). Helps the server in all aspects every time he is on.

Cyquest - Super helpful in controlling the chat, and helps out a lot when new player joins. He is the perfect firewall for spammers, people that are obsessively obnoxious, and are very immature. The player base is amazing and I doubt it would be the same without him.

BlueAce - Very helpful for new people as well, guiding them on what to do and how to get started. He helps populate the server, as hes the helping hand that makes newer people want to stay. very reasonable as well, and continues to be a game changer.

I Also want to give a shout out to Lonely_Flame and Mixen on becoming helpers. I know they have only been recently become helpers, but the work they do in chat and just helping out the player base, old players and new players alike, is one of the reasons why this server is so fun to play on. :D

2. Top 3 mods are @Dennari43 @otakuinalaska @Th3GreenGamer in no specific order :shades_emoji: very cool!

3. Knafeh

25 Apr 2020 Suspended

How could you forget @Crewman06

4. @Knafeh How could you forget @Crewman06

hes still a helper in my eyes - with a ban hammer

5. Thanks for the kind words. It is greatly appreciated. :D Glad you are enjoying the server with everyone. :)

6. @mittins0w0 Top 3 mods are @Dennari43 @otakuinalaska @Th3GreenGamer in no specific order :shades_emoji: very cool!

Otakuinalaska Is a amazing person and mod, and is super helpful (Dennari and Th3GreenGamer too). Its hard to limit to just picking three good staff.

7. Thank you guys :D

8. I'm just here to help! ^_^

9. Awww, thanks! The love goes both ways. As much as staff help to keep the server running smoothly, the players give us our community. Thanks to all you guys for making this such a great community!

10. There are times when I may seem like a cold-hearted, stubborn, meanie, but under this ole' Stormtrooper bucket is a heart of gold. You guys really made my great day even better. Thanks!

11. Edited 3 years ago by mittins0w0

@Dennari43 Awww, thanks! The love goes both ways. As much as staff help to keep the server running smoothly, the players give us our community. Thanks to all you guys for making this such a great community!

Preach it!! <3 #respectmods

@otakuinalaska There are times when I may seem like a cold-hearted, stubborn, meanie, but under this ole' Stormtrooper bucket is a heart of gold. You guys really made my great day even better. Thanks!

CM community best community on MC. : ))

12. @Mixen_03 is best helper!

13. Knafeh

26 Apr 2020 Suspended

@Knafeh is the best player

14. To all helpers, mods, and admins, we are forever in your debt. Thank you for keeping the server safe and friendly.

15. @Caluubi_Gaming To all helpers, mods, and admins, we are forever in your debt. Thank you for keeping the server safe and friendly.

preach

16. Knafeh

28 Apr 2020 Suspended

@Caluubi_Gaming To all helpers, mods, and admins, we are forever in your debt. Thank you for keeping the server safe and friendly.

Prophet of Craftymynes

17. Deleted 3 years ago by Nicnicnico
  18. Deleted 3 years ago by Nicnicnico
  19. Deleted 3 years ago by Nicnicnico
  20. Deleted 3 years ago by Nicnicnico
  21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!