Boat building competition!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Ever wanted something you have built featured in spawn? Well now is your chance!

As some of you would have seen we've been revamping spawn and we thought it would be a good idea to let players contribute to it's construction. So we are holding this competition with the winners having their builds immortalised in spawn.

Rules are very simple.

It must fit in the area we have cleared out I'll post exact dimensions later on tonight.

No one with creative can help you build it.

The time frame will be 4 weeks from Sunday.

You can build it out of whatever you want but it must be a boat.

Boat length cannot exceed 65 blocks, 25 Wide, with no height limit (Though don't go overboard (Boat Joke!!!))

Post in this thread to let us know who's interested, who's in your team or if you are solo.

You don't have to build it in water, it can be in the air, underground or on land wherever you feel comfortable building. Just remember it will be placed eventually in water.

The Administrator's will judge all the entries and the best ones will be put in spawn with some runners up placed around spawn inside the protection. You can post your builds on the forums and players can vote for them as well and we will take this into consideration.

Anyone under moderator level 3 can enter, most important of all have fun building. A prize will be given to the top design/designers.

Nysic

2. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Reserved for teams / builders.

Solo

Qfu
    Pimpcy
    TheSpiderman2013
    OtherGreenGamer
    KatcheD
    jamlbon
    wblaine128
    ArtemisGoddessX
    ardoasms
    Dennari43
    TheForgotten20
    edward638
    Rybye
    2Chill
    Humfrydog
    SirChristopher10

Teams
    Laggy_GIF, his Dad, Fish_life
    Suhnbreak & Venetorem
    carhadras & rosstopotamus
    Sofatroll, Tweakerzoid & Laineyyz
    Cileklim & FriendofP - Harvestar
    cookiestepdog & Chips_The_Gamer
    iwarriiori & Ukufu
    BAHBAHBOY & jamesthe4

3. I'm up for it

4. A great opportunity to sharpen my skills!

5. Interested!!
    omgsh
    WindWaker inspiration shower me

6. Remember guys if you have team mates to post here, otherwise the prize only goes to the person listed.

7. Neat!
    I'll try...

8. @Nysic Ever wanted something you have built featured in spawn? Well now is your chance!

As some of you would have seen we've been revamping spawn and we thought it would be a good idea to let players contribute to it's construction. So we are holding this competition with the winners having their builds immortalised in spawn.

Rules are very simple.

It must fit in the area we have cleared out I'll post exact dimensions later on tonight.

No one with creative can help you build it.

The time frame will be 4 weeks from Sunday.

You can build it out of whatever you want but it must be a boat.

Post in this thread to let us know who's interested, who's in your team or if you are solo.

You don't have to build it in water, it can be in the air, underground or on land wherever you feel comfortable building. Just remember it will be placed eventually in water.

The Administrator's will judge all the entries and the best ones will be put in spawn with some runners up placed around spawn inside the protection. You can post your builds on the forums and players can vote for them as well and we will take this into consideration.

Anyone under moderator level 3 can enter, most important of all have fun building. A prize will be given to the top design/designers.

Nysic

Fuck it, sign me up

9. Sign me up!
    If we sign up, do we have to post a picture? There's no guarantee I'll finish it. I just want to get up there just in case I finish the build.

10. Nope, we can come and inspect all builds at any time.

11. Okay. Sign me up.

12. I wanna join but i also wanna finish my base but can i do both in a month .... :/ :/

Fuck it sign me up I'll find people help me with my base but for the boat im going solo

13. Count me in

14. Yo sign me up ! I'd love to try and make a better boat than my last fail lol

15. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  16. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

ill take a whack at it, by boat do you mean tallship, yaht, fishin boat, pontoon, sailboat, longboat, naval warship (battleship, cruiser, destroyer, aircraft carrier etc.) ot just any ol boat

17. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@ardoasms ill take a whack at it, by boat do you mean tallship, yaht, fishin boat, pontoon, sailboat, longboat, naval warship (battleship, cruiser, destroyer, aircraft carrier etc.) ot just any ol boat

Exactly, can we build any kind of ship/boat? Rules need some clarification.

18. ArtemisGoddessX will give it a shot.

19. Right guys the boat length cannot not exceed 65 blocks.

20. width, and height?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!