An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

what? i like the "your mom" reply. lol keeping it old school.

3. for the last time im not mad about the server reset, its the bs that gets shoved down our throats. i know you guys had no control over the reset i get i do now stfu about it i could give a shit less. as for them being model admins i nvr said they were the best admins i referenced them as players who were active when i first joined speaking of which i dont remember ever seeing you on but maybe thats a fluke of timing. back to the admins they were players who i liked thats all, and i wouldnt say any had a god complex so much as they had power and in their way they thought they did something good for the server, lone and kayla both were pushed by players who stayed right on the line of being banned but didnt cross it so yeah they fucked up but i can understand even if i dont approve. you'll notice i didnt say lesser and thats cause idk much about him or the situation around his ban. as for you, who said you had a god complex? i never said any names, feeling defensive? well maybe its bc anyone you dont like you disrespect and just generally treat like they are beneath you, and should someone say they dont like what you did then they are arguing with you and deserve nothing less than a ban. welp anyway its been fun but im off to practice my fortune telling.

4. if i could remember the ign's of other players that are better examples of a good community that were on when i first joined i would list them but that was 2 years ago and i dont have the greatest memory so :'(
    here are some not so great ones. shvex,asiansmurf,princessgerbal, etc. some not bad at all though im not sure if they were playing when i joined or shortly after, pimpcy, idogetwinkie.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@LogantheCaveman its the bs that gets shoved down our throats.

tell me more of this bullshit you speak of

"who said you had a god complex? i never said any names, feeling defensive?"

@LogantheCaveman right you are dawn we all donated and were all new its called an exception but then i guess your head is too far up "your" ass to know that. how many thousands or tens of thousands of new players has craftymynes had? vs how many are now regulars? also you should remove your head from your ass to read since i said players that still play from when i had first joined i.e. lonewolf,lesser,kayla... oh wait you don't like to hear about admins that aren't royal bitches with a god complex. btw let me compliment you on your likely future comeback "your mom" which is just so original.

woah dude that's a lot of non-name dropping, man

"should someone say they dont like what you did then they are arguing with you and deserve nothing less than a ban"

of course, that's why half the server is banned, right? Right.

6. the bullshit i speak of....? "we aren't planning on resetting and if we do it won't be for awhile" yup that ones not tossed around daily and is never true( so you dont bring it up again im not talking about the reset to come) "we need new players to keep running" ive already gone over this if you disagree fine idc dawn good for you beleive that and have fun with those needed ever so important new players whining about me killing and griefing them im sure it will be no burden since they are so vital. what exactly are you trying to say with my quote "who said you had a god complex? i never said any names, feeling defensive?" are you trying to say that its bs? cause id like to know how. also are you trying to fault me for not knowing names of every player who has ever joined since i did but either did or didn't stay? as for the last bit :) tell me you didn't/arent tried/trying to get me banned. i wont believe you but still pls say it! thankfully dawn you don't have absolute power so you cant just ban anyone without a reason crafty would approve since then you wouldn't have what power you do and that would just ruin that god complex of yours. also idk the stats but i'm sure a sizable percentage of players who have joined have been banned and i'm a little curious as to those stats now.

7. anyway im done wasting my time on you dawn have fun, be safe, have a good night.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Rybye

@CraftyMyner 6) There will be an option for those who are interested in obtaining your base for purchase.

Does this mean I can purchase my base for download or what?

9. @iclutchHD We will not be making another legacy server this time around

What he meant by that is that you can purchase the base by having Crafty give it to you at a rate of chunks per base, so you can have it yourself and be able to view it once we reset the map.

@CraftyMyner I would turn your base into a sp world.

All explained

10. @Dannysharks All explained

Thanks Danny I guess I didn't see that part. Is the price determined yet?

11. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@Rybye Thanks Danny I guess I didn't see that part. Is the price determined yet?

Nothing has been set yet, got other priorities. Once the server is up and functioning we'll look at it.

12. So CraftyMynes will reset?

13. @Retrochewy So CraftyMynes will reset?

Yes

14. I support the reset. But it wouldn't matter if I did or not in the first place because they are being forced to reset it so for those of you combatting this, there is no point and you are waisting your time. It's what's best for the server not only for fixing problems with server lag but for the player economy. Me and the rest of my team have wanted a reset for the longest time now because we don't do anything because we don't want or need anything because we have everything. Now we won't and there will be an even playing field between all the players. (What size will the world be?)

15. @Nysic Nothing has been set yet, got other priorities. Once the server is up and functioning we'll look at it.

Alright thanks

16. @Shvex I support the reset. But it wouldn't matter if I did or not in the first place because they are being forced to reset it so for those of you combatting this, there is no point and you are waisting your time. It's what's best for the server not only for fixing problems with server lag but for the player economy. Me and the rest of my team have wanted a reset for the longest time now because we don't do anything because we don't want or need anything because we have everything. Now we won't and there will be an even playing field between all the players. (What size will the world be?)

The world boarder will remain the same, there are no plans to change it at this point.

17. What is the price to purchase our base?

18. @Cileklim What is the price to purchase our base?

@Nysic Nothing has been set yet, got other priorities. Once the server is up and functioning we'll look at it.

19. Hypped for the reset!
    It's been too long since i had to run from a mob.

20. @Tweakerzoid Hypped for the reset!
    It's been too long since i had to run from a mob.

then why dont you just "reset" yourself, or use worse armor

21. @ardoasms then why dont you just "reset" yourself, or use worse armor

Cause I had no need to. Never even thought about it.
    Now that the issue is real, i find myself eager for the reset.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!