The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Regardless who really cares.

@gilbertboys was about to say that looks a bit too good for a player de minceraft

LMAO

3. @AnimeFan4Life I think you're the first person to ever post a fake selfie on the thread, Should get some kind of award lol.

While I'm here...

-image-

My Galaxy S5 Camera is showing its age. So fuzzeh

4. @Kinkybobo @AnimeFan4Life I think you're the first person to ever post a fake selfie on the thread, Should get some kind of award lol.

While I'm here...

-image-

My Galaxy S5 Camera is showing its age. So fuzzeh

Poor doggo looks so sleepy!

5. Edited 7 years ago by Kinkybobo

@MasaruCyri Poor doggo looks so sleepy!

Her snores could scare lions lol, she was sawing logs louder than chainsaws when I took the pic XD

Which reminds me, I don't think I've ever posted pictures of the fur babies:

The goobers behind me are Cassie and Henry, my brothers dogs, hes staying with us atm.
    -image-

These are my goofballs: The gray one is Yuna, the one in my lap is Blackie, blue collar is Scratch, and the head off to the left is Lady.
    -image-

Yuna and Blackie are mine, Scratch and Lady are my moms
    -image-

Sadly Mr. Blackie passed a few days before Xmas. Cancer sucks.
    -image-

He lived a very long and spoiled life, so don't fret folks.
    -image-

Scratch, Henry, and Blackie are all brothers btw, Lady is their mom, we used to breed Boxers. Cassie's adopted but nobody told her lol.

6. RIP Blackie but its good he was spoiled :)
    I just took my pup Charlie for a brisk Canadian night walk but she wouldnt go back outside for the pic in the snow.

-image-
    -image-
    She is pooped now the wimp.

7. @BluePlauge RIP Blackie but its good he was spoiled :)
    I just took my pup Charlie for a brisk Canadian night walk but she wouldnt go back outside for the pic in the snow.

She is pooped now the wimp.

pooped puppers :D , poor girl is cold lol, Wish I had some snow down here, this winter's just been humid and rainy so far.

8. Dude Kinky...you got possibly the laziest motherfuckers of dogs I have ever seen.

Boxers are amazing. I have a border terrier. His name is Baxi. He's my best friend for 10 years now.
    We also had one more terrier but it was a puppy I adopted for a short period of time. His name was Baxter.

9. @gilbertboys was about to say that looks a bit too good for a player de minceraft

Wut?:D you mean a person who looks good wont play games ? xD

10. @Rybye It's weird how many times 'your selfie' is on Pinterest and Google images

LMFAO

11. @gilbertboys was about to say that looks a bit too good for a player de minceraft

Bro please

12. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

There, a new selfie of Doge.

I'm aware I need a haircut. I'll get it eventually xD

-image-

13. You guys got me
    -image-
    There's my selfie

14. Here's another one of me
    -image-
    I got confused after tasting a bagel for the first time

15. Me smiling for the first time
    -image-

16. *sighs* Those were some good memories

17. Looks like you have big boobs in the 3rd pic

18. @HaloNest Looks like you have big boobs in the 3rd pic

hahahah it totally does

19. Edited 7 years ago by GoofyGuy12

Here we see a wild Goofy in his natural habitat (a goofy with some weird stuff going on on his cheekbone area like srsly) (also sorry for any trauma this may cause)
    -image-

20. @GoofyGuy12 Here we see a wild Goofy in his natural habitat (a goofy with some weird stuff going on on his cheekbone area like srsly) (also sorry for any trauma this may cause)
    -image-

I love the hair!

21. -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!