Closed Temporarily - Green's Wizardry and Blacksmithery

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@superbrix Othergreengamer im not sure what your timezone is but i'll be on at this time tommorow if that fits you

Sure

3. im on in 30 min

4. @superbrix im on in 30 min

I'm on rn

5. I'd like to buy another 30 splash weakness potions. If you don't have the gunpowder, I'll take them as non-splash

6. @Cellexya I'd like to buy another 30 splash weakness potions. If you don't have the gunpowder, I'll take them as non-splash

Would you mind paying 22* gunpowder instead of 9 diamonds?

(* 7 gunpowder it costs to make + 15 as payment)

7. I can do that @OtherGreenGamer just let me know when you're online

8. @GrinningBobcat *takes a stack of stone. Stack of planks. Makes them into buttons* fREE BUTTONS!!!

Get the point .-.

Ain't no body got time fo' dat!

9. @iDogeTwinkie Ain't no body got time fo' dat!

It's cheap shit

10. 6 years ago

@Cellexya I can do that @OtherGreenGamer just let me know when you're online

I'll finish your order today. Sorry about the wait, had irl stuff to do and when I was on I was focused on other stuff :(

11. @Cellexya Your order is ready, I'll msg you in game when we're both on.

12. Now selling some books!
    Only in emerald prices for now.

13. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

HEADS UP FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS:

14. Back and added efficiency 5

15. Blesian

23 Apr 2017 Suspended

I need 100 vanishing books bro

16. @Blesian I need 100 vanishing books bro

Sure, I need the payment first, Cause I don't have enough emeralds for all that.

17. Store is back in business. Also back from my hiatus.

18. Hey Green, i was wondering if you could get me 8 jump boost and 8 strength lingering potions? And how much emeralds would that be?

19. @EnderConstructor Hey Green, i was wondering if you could get me 8 jump boost and 8 strength lingering potions? And how much emeralds would that be?

I can do the jump boost! But as for strength lingering, I don't sell lingering potions. Sorry :/

20. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Do you accept diamonds? I would buy effeciency V but I don't have very many emeralds.

21. @The3xpertGamer Do you accept diamonds? I would buy effeciency V but I don't have very many emeralds.

If you need it badly I can make an exception.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!