What do you do for a living? (Or Hobby)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Im currently a nightshift manager at a TacoBell, just finished college with with a 4.15, studys in computer repair, networking and security.

As far as hobbies go, i play alot of games :P, but im also working on a fantasy book, i enjoy the occasional meetup in a LARP called DAGORHIR (where we bash eachother with minimally padded "weapons" and have overdramtic deaths for fun XD), i get bored and make parodies of songs but i hate the sound of my voice so they never see daylight and while i work for tacobell, i dedicate my break time to creating the perfect burrito.

3. In full time education right now. But my main hobby is more or less collecting stories and like from legends and folklore. I pride myself on being able to tell a legend or describe a mythical creature from almost any country in the world

4. My main hobby is coding my second video games my third art. But still in school

5. @thegoldsmith In full time education right now. But my main hobby is more or less collecting stories and like from legends and folklore. I pride myself on being able to tell a legend or describe a mythical creature from almost any country in the world

is midas your favourite?

6. @ghostassasin81 You looking to join the air force?

And I'm gonna try to get into i think the video Game buisness in school hopefully that will work and im gonna try the YouTube aspect of gaming as well also try animation btw I'm starting high school in a month

Rotc doesnt necessarily mean going to join the military but I'm contemplating it, I mainly want to be something in the sciences: Engineering, Astronomy (or Astrophysics), Bio-Engineering, Biology, Marine Biology, Aerodynamics. Something like that, either spacey flying shit, shit i get to build, or fucking around with life.

7. @GrinningBobcat wait till 2018 that's when the Space Corps. Will be established (I'm not joking look it up)

8. Edited 6 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Welp my life's complete, I know where I'm going in life.
    @SovietSuperman_ sign me the fuck up, I can live and die in space and be happy no matter how or what comes my way

9. Well wish I wasn't in school still

10. Can we make a meme thread?

11. There already is one

@SovietSuperman_ Can we make a meme thread?

There already is one

12. @TheForgotten20 is midas your favourite?

He ended up with donkey ears so.....no

13. I put green Jell-o in a tin and called it a pie one time
    __
    Joking aside Before I ever drew Minecraft things I once had a group of only 2 friends that only knew I existed. All of us together would create, draw, and imagine so many stories together like it was our own little world to do whatever we wanted in and it was so damn fun. I had a small group of fans too on a few sites but that was a good portion of my life I remember enjoying besides just art in general. I love creating and brainstorming and even thinking up animations, my own music videos, Stories and plots, And even designs people loved seeing me create. It has been a childhood dream to create an animation series or at least some type of web comic series.
    For now I'm just enjoying life as it is.

14. Let's see here...

I graduated from college back in December after 8 years worth of courses, with a degree in English- Creative Writing, and a minor in Technical/Professional Writing. It's an all-encompassing writing degree, so technically I'm qualified to code websites, write online documentation, write the help documents for software, draft legal forms, compose corporate notes (such as mass emails, policies, procedures, etc etc).. you get the idea. The major in Creative Writing means that I have studied the interworking of short story, poetry and novel writing, as well as editing so there is a lot I can do with the degree.

Do I use any of this? Not currently.

I work for an online real estate lead generation and CRM company, in the advertising department. Simply put, real estate agents buy websites built by our company, and if they want us to do advertising for their real estate business, they send them to me. I work on both Facebook and Google creating advertisements. While working from home is awesome and I like the job, I really hate the higher ups in the company. WE had a merger back in November and the new owners suck massively. I hope to put my degree to some use in the near-ish future instead :D However it would be a dream come true to somehow score a job with RoosterTeeth. :D :D :D

For fun..

Mostly I play video games, especially MMORPGs. Currently, in addition to Minecraft, I play Revelation Online and Overwatch. Love swimming and going to theme parks. I like to sing, but hate my voice. I've thought about going back to school to learn animation, but who knows what the future holds. :)

15. Edited 6 years ago by XylophoneTeeth

Im from Liverpool, England and have recently been recruited by the KGB to work as a spy in my own country with the aim of bringing down the British monarchy and making Britain a fairer more democratic republic. Other than plotting the downfall of the monarchy I like to visit my local park and make daisy chains to hand out to local menatally impaired children.

16. Hm very likely I shall be sure to tell the queen. *cough*cough*cough*

@XylophoneTeeth Im from Liverpool, England and have recently been recruited by the KGB to work as a spy in my own country with the aim of bringing down the British monarchy and making Britain a fairer more democratic republic. Other than plotting the downfall of the monarchy I like to visit my local park and make daisy chains to hand out to local menatally impaired children.

17. It's so cool to see what everyone does, though it all seems much more interesting than me! :)
    I work at the liquor store part time while studying criminology in university! I used to study music but changed my mind and now am in love with what I do. I also play flute in a wind ensemble for my university

18. @GibsonAxe Did a few warehouse jobs before too, dont like them not really for me.

I'm doing this shit right now as my job and it's fucking horrible. It isn't swag at all.

19. @ryleeraee it all seems much more interesting than me! :)
    studying criminology in university!

Disagree that's actually very interesting :P

20. i ply the oboe and its hard to find solos for myself because flutes are too high, pianos have different wy of playing and clarinets are in b flat and idk how to transpose and musescore sucks at transposing(aka i havent figured out how to use it) so what i do is in my spare time i find a good song and arrange it for myself.

21. i'm an unemployed loser living in my mom's basement and this is the worst thread ever :(

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!