Fastest way to get xp

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@DoppyRex Also I just found out how to build an op wither skeleton farm

This has been tried, results are still bad, you could try though

3. Ive been looking at desigbs of guardian farms and shouldnt they produce 3 times more xp than enderman farms

4. No

5. @ShadowHunter7_ i will help you fix yours if you have one or are you trying to buy from me

6. @ShadowHunter7_ Ive been looking at desigbs of guardian farms and shouldnt they produce 3 times more xp than enderman farms

You have to build massive guardian farms to get them to actually spawn, because of the mob capping on the server. While it can be done and used for xp, I would recommend building a blaze farm in the nether. Same xp as guardians, and you are working off an actual spawner. :)

7. minesy

16 Aug 2017 Suspended

i would just say afk fishing for 3 hours it i got me 25 xp from that. plus you get goodies to

8. @minesy Compared to grinders, fish farms are incredibly slow for exp. I can get 25 levels within minutes using my enderman grinder.

9. On a popular server like hermitcraft how do they get so good spawn rates when mobcapping is a thing but when there is like 10 pepople on this server there is still bad rates.

Are there bad spawn rates on the server because of mobcapping?

Ia there a way to get good rates same as hermitcraft

10. And hermitcraft only has like 7 ppl i think

11. @ShadowHunter7_ On a popular server like hermitcraft how do they get so good spawn rates when mobcapping is a thing but when there is like 10 pepople on this server there is still bad rates.

Hermitcraft is not popular, nor a public server, it's just a minecraft fiction where youtubers pay enough money to get the best server parameters in term of RAM, plugins amount, host etch.

Let me remind you this is a vanilla server with no anti-lag plugins.
    Plus "hermits" live all by each other so 98% of the world is unexplored.
    Plus their is a custom world with higher spawners count, it's almost impossible to have so many spawners in such a small area.

12. @ShadowHunter7_ On a popular server like hermitcraft how do they get so good spawn rates when mobcapping is a thing but when there is like 10 pepople on this server there is still bad rates.

They don't run vanilla, outside of vanilla mob cap bug issues have been fixed by spigot.
    If there was something that could be done except loading the render distance we would do it.

13. Edited 6 years ago by acraft222

Mining nether quartz is a great way to pick up experience and it doesn't depend on lag etc. also, nether quartz is easy to find

14. minesy

17 Aug 2017 Suspended

@NerdieBirdieYT @minesy Compared to grinders, fish farms are incredibly slow for exp. I can get 25 levels within minutes using my enderman grinder.

true but I dont have elytra to go far out in the end :/

15. If anyone needs to get far out in the end they can tpa to me, I have a warp over 85k away from spawn in the end.

16. I could do with that but how do we get there wben ur not online

17. Use your warps

18. but i only have 1

19. nevermind lol

or Sign Up to reply!