Fastest way to get xp

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@Naidae

3. @pand1024 @Naidae

I'll take a look at this ,but from what I'm seeing, gnembon is saying that the cross-shape design is only spitting out 19k guardians per hour, with a 25% loss rate, of that. I built his design to the letter and we're only getting MAYBE 100 spawns an hour... MAYBE, mostly likely, half of that.

4. Pand1024 can u tp to me in game to help me fix my enderman farm

5. Skelly Grinders are prob best next farm

6. @DoppyRex Skelly Grinders are prob best next farm

Blazes drop more xp per mob, so I would argue they would be a better xp source than skeletons.
    http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Experience#Experience_amounts_by_source

7. @Naidae I'll take a look at this ,but from what I'm seeing, gnembon is saying that the cross-shape design is only spitting out 19k guardians per hour, with a 25% loss rate, of that. I built his design to the letter and we're only getting MAYBE 100 spawns an hour... MAYBE, mostly likely, half of that.

I guess we can consider this issue "fixed" xP?
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/880-the-source-of-our-lag

8. Mojang went too far in fixing the issue; the "fix" mixed with mob capping in CM, makes for terrible spawn rates, which makes for a very sad Nai. D:

9. I think you'll be fine voting 4 times a day.

10. Is a 16x16 overworld gold farm allowed

11. And are the spawn rates still broken

12. Also I just found out how to build an op wither skeleton farm

13. Edited 6 years ago by r4iscool1

@ShadowHunter7_ Is a 16x16 overworld gold farm allowed

No overworld gold farms are permitted.

14. If I ever make a gold farm, it would be for the rotten flesh that the pigmen drop.

15. @DoppyRex Also I just found out how to build an op wither skeleton farm

This has been tried, results are still bad, you could try though

16. Ive been looking at desigbs of guardian farms and shouldnt they produce 3 times more xp than enderman farms

17. No

18. @ShadowHunter7_ i will help you fix yours if you have one or are you trying to buy from me

19. @ShadowHunter7_ Ive been looking at desigbs of guardian farms and shouldnt they produce 3 times more xp than enderman farms

You have to build massive guardian farms to get them to actually spawn, because of the mob capping on the server. While it can be done and used for xp, I would recommend building a blaze farm in the nether. Same xp as guardians, and you are working off an actual spawner. :)

20. minesy

16 Aug 2017 Suspended

i would just say afk fishing for 3 hours it i got me 25 xp from that. plus you get goodies to

21. @minesy Compared to grinders, fish farms are incredibly slow for exp. I can get 25 levels within minutes using my enderman grinder.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!