Discussion thread

1. 6 years ago

This is a thread for talking about little things such as "I found my first vein of diamonds!"

2. Sometimes my armpit randomly leaks a lot of sweat, it feels weird please help

3. I broke a stone bear figurine when I was 5.

4. i really like soap and it makes me comfortable

5. finger's head looks like a taco

6. I love Ginger Ale

7. Eggnog is the best dairy beverage. Bar none.

8. I once went to make a cuppa forgot to put the tea bag in so came back to lukewarm water a few minutes later and just drank that

9. I'm collecting bottle caps just in case of being a wealthy man after the next great war.

10. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

a 2017 quarter will be worth tons in a hundred years

11. @Retrochewy finger's head looks like a taco

i'm also edible, tell your friends

12. @Retrochewy finger's head looks like a taco

Wrong, @Fingerbib 's head doesn't look like a taco. His head is an avocado, get it right. lol

13. minesy

27 Aug 2017 Suspended

I like to raid even though I have only raided 2 bases :/

14. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

I have only raided 1 base on this server that I can remember that wasn't already raided, it was an ocean monument base that was within rtp and had a nether portal. I have no regrets of doing that other than letting Rybye raid it as well.

15. Mannequins with no faces makes me feel uneasy

16. Ronald McDonald is illuminati. ∆

17. I used to have over 2 stacks of diamond blocks but now I'm broke :////

Also in 6th grade I didn't know the word agony meant severe pain and I thought it was simply just any pain, so when I was trying to be smarty pants with big vocab words when talking about the braces I had just gotten and when she asked "do they hurt?" I answered "They are agonizing" in the most calmest voice and the moment her face should concern I knew I fucked up

18. Edited 6 years ago by Naidae

Doctor Who is the best non-anime, non-animated sci-fi show out there, hands down

19. @Naidae Doctor Who is the best sci-fi show out there, hands down

steins gate is better and it's an anime xd

20. but see, I put anime in its own category. I've never seen Steins Gate but if it's sci-fi anime, then it's in its own league, for me :D

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!