who has the egg?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@deyahruhd I feel guided more by our Ruler's vision for CraftyMynes and less by your oxymoronic usage of the word "futile." That is why I dedicate myself to King SharpSerac - he leads us all with his grace, blessing, and a promising future for CraftyMynes. The idolators who reject Him all fight in a neverending cycle of turmoil. Simply repent and accept him into your heart.

Such claims are misleading. I do not live a cycle of turmoil and chaos in this virtual world because the last time I lived in it for more than a minute was months ago. Your choice to follow an individual based on achievements that can be made in a very short amount of time (concerning the dragon egg, about 2 hours) while doing nothing in the real world accept staring at and controlling colorful pixels on a screen is saddening to me.

3. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@_Confederacy_ Such claims are misleading. I do not live a cycle of turmoil and chaos in this virtual world because the last time I lived in it for more than a minute was months ago. Your choice to follow an individual based on achievements that can be made in a very short amount of time (concerning the dragon egg, about 2 hours) while doing nothing in the real world accept staring at and controlling colorful pixels on a screen is saddening to me.

Spoken like a true heretic! You will forever exist in a life plagued with eternal banditry and conflict without a guide or ruling body - such is the way of all societies. King SharpSerac is here to provide you his guiding light, and just like all the other heretics, you deny his blessing. Shameful!

Edit: A victory from King SharpSerac and his devout followers! A crippling blow was dealt to that misguiding, sinful individual who strays us all away from the Ruler's light purely out of contempt and envy! May our King's cause be more prominent still, and the evil that has been bestowed upon this world be corrected!

4. @deyahruhd Spoken like a true heretic! You will forever exist in a life plagued with eternal banditry and conflict without a guide or ruling body - such is the way of all societies. King SharpSerac is here to provide you his guiding light, and just like all the other heretics, you deny his blessing. Shameful!

My actions are not worthy of shame. The guiding light of SharpSerac bestows sorrow and anger wherever it shines. It guides followers into a path of wealth, an irrationally inflated ego, and eventual destruction by the hands of heretics or by the hands of Sharp himself. The weath acquired in the name of the Serac is always at the expense of others, therefore it's influence will always create conflict and war. Such war will propel you and your fellow followers into eventual destruction. Concerning my life, it is free from the conflicts which you speak of. My guidance in the virtual world has been my own decisions. I deny Serac's blessing because it exists as a blessing to the blind and a curse to those who see it's true nature.

5. I love this XD

6. .

7. Ikr? This is a meme

8. @_Confederacy_ My actions are not worthy of shame. The guiding light of SharpSerac bestows sorrow and anger wherever it shines. It guides followers into a path of wealth, an irrationally inflated ego, and eventual destruction by the hands of heretics or by the hands of Sharp himself. The weath acquired in the name of the Serac is always at the expense of others, therefore it's influence will always create conflict and war. Such war will propel you and your fellow followers into eventual destruction. Concerning my life, it is free from the conflicts which you speak of. My guidance in the virtual world has been my own decisions. I deny Serac's blessing because it exists as a blessing to the blind and a curse to those who see it's true nature.

Hey Confed, haven't seen you around lately, whats up?

9. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@_Confederacy_ My actions are not worthy of shame. The guiding light of SharpSerac bestows sorrow and anger wherever it shines. It guides followers into a path of wealth, an irrationally inflated ego, and eventual destruction by the hands of heretics or by the hands of Sharp himself. The weath acquired in the name of the Serac is always at the expense of others, therefore it's influence will always create conflict and war. Such war will propel you and your fellow followers into eventual destruction. Concerning my life, it is free from the conflicts which you speak of. My guidance in the virtual world has been my own decisions. I deny Serac's blessing because it exists as a blessing to the blind and a curse to those who see it's true nature.

What blasphemous accusations! King SharpSerac has gained his power through his volition alone; never has he gained any power at the expense of others! It is only by heresy that people may meet his wrath, but any tales of plundering or "raiding" is coincidental at best! How dare you question the way of the Serac!

10. @deyahruhd What blasphemous accusations! King SharpSerac has gained his power through his volition alone; never has he gained any power through the expense of others! It is only by heresy that people may meet his wrath, but any tales of plundering or "raiding" is coincidental at best! How dare you question the way of the Serac!

Give it up m8 ur just a casual meme

11. @Sirchristopher10 Sooo then ur sharps alt huh? That would explain alot

dont think its his alt @Sirchristopher10
    how can he be viewing it at same time

-image-

12. @javonjw dont think its his alt @Sirchristopher10
    how can he be viewing it at same time

" rel="nofollow external">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/260564429488259072/361365172050460672/Screen_Shot_2017-09-24_at_12.13.14_AM.png[/quote]
    You can have multiple tabs open at once

13. I do believe this post is getting off topic.

14. Edited 6 years ago by iwarriiori

@Sirchristopher10 Give it up m8 ur just a casual meme

Why don't you take your trash comebacks and negativity back to Strangers Company where it belongs.

15. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@iwarriiori

Have you and sharp been best buddies since kindergarden? I bet you two was real stinkers growing up.

16. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@Sirchristopher10 Give it up m8 ur just a casual meme

How can I ever recover?!?! This will do it for me for sure, I HAVE to resign now.

You still should be bowing down to King Serac, heretic.

17. Please try to keep this thread on track. If you want to discuss the value of the egg, that's all good, but there's no point in having a thread of back and forth personal attacks.

18. I wish i could eat dragon bacon with dragon eggs :(

19. @iwarriiori Hey Confed, haven't seen you around lately, whats up?

I just haven't been on, I got other things I'm doing currently.

20. Lmao I love this

21. The egg is extremely valuable. I'd buy it depending on the price, just for the sake of having an item no one else could have through survival.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!