I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

how much more time now?

3. @minesy how much more time now?

Here's your answer: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/315264/my-countdown

4. @minesy pssst pssst...... i like cheese

stop with the troll shit post please

5. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

aww :/ i need it... i need my precious!

6. minesy

5 Oct 2017 Suspended

@javonjw okay.... *walks home in the rain*

7. Edited 6 years ago by JSN_

this actually so extra just tell everyone who the mole was. Honestly y'all making a pointless countdown thread, at this point I doubt humfry knows what he's talking about. Just call out who the wasteman is and be done with it no need to cook up some crazy shit

8. @JSN_ this actually so extra just tell everyone who the mole was. Honestly y'all making a pointless countdown thread, at this point I doubt humfry knows what he's talking about. Just call out who the wasteman is and be done with it no need to cook up some crazy shit

yeah basically lol, we all know the real mole won't comment on this thread so just come out and say it, you're just wasting everyone's time @humfrydog

o wait you don't know who it is because you're bluffing xd

9. Deleted 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer
  10. This... This right here... will be good! You will just have to wait, because I guarantee they don't have the guts to come clean.

11. Anybody else intently watching the countdown?

12. Right? XD

13. I think Humfry is telling the truth becuase other wise he just ruined his reputation that took him ages to gain but i guess we will have to wait and see.

14. minesy

6 Oct 2017 Suspended

Okay okay I leaked the coords ;-;

15. minesy

6 Oct 2017 Suspended

I am going to bed

16. Not really :)

17. minesy

6 Oct 2017 Suspended

I know it was a joke

18. does this mean i really need to stay awake for another 3 hours? lol,. i hope you all have your alarms set.

19. Came just in time, 2 hours until we hear humfry's accusation

20. less than a hour to go. Everybody got popcorn and drinks?

21. The three people online, yes.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!