What do you do for a living? (Or Hobby)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I do whatever I have to do to survive. At the moment, I'm a farmer. I grow acne. The demand for it is very high. Lots of people have them.

3. UPDATE From what I said on 7/11/17: I still draw, but I am now writing my 14th story. I'm really having fun doing so.

4. A pinned thread?

Major in Organic Chem and Chemistry, Minor in Physics.

Live with my parents and deliver pizza for some disposable income.

I live in the library these days.

5. minesy

24 Sep 2017 Suspended

i am a freeloader

6. I have a YouTube channel where I create infrastructure proposals (mostly rail). You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXUfMQgFaoop445YoqyZV7A (Sorry I suck at commentary).

7. I'm giving private tutoring in chemistry & english to fund university.

8. I help create derivates that have the potential to crash the economy if abused. Say hello to my friend mortgage backed securities :D

9. GRANT!

10. I'm a Fighter Aircraft Integrated Avionics Technician for the USAF. I work on all the avionics systems and sub-systems of the F-16 fighter jet. They include: Fire Control Radar (FCR), UHF and VHF radios, Lantirn/Litening/Sniper pods, Radar Warning Receiver (RWR), Countermeasures Dispensing Systems (CMDS), Multifunction Displays (MFDs), air data, flight controls and anything else that resides in the cockpit and deals with MUX busses. We also do wire repair.

11. Wow it is so awesome to read these. I can now officially say I spend a lot of time with people of all sorts of diversified positions. As for myself, I co-own a business with my boyfriend of almost 3 years now. We design and maintain websites for small and medium sized companies from all over the world. The company is based out of Missouri but we are currently establishing an office here in the Dominican Republic where I have been staying the past few months. I manage our sales team here which mostly includes training new employees, keeping track of appointments and constantly taking over phone calls of interested potential customers. My boyfriend (who plays occasionally as PopeJonn) takes care of the customer side and integrating our new members. Needless to say we are on the computers a lot!

12. Stage actor.

13. @CraftyMyner GRANT!

Your answer is not very clear, do you give land grants?

14. @Retrochewy Your answer is not very clear, do you give land grants?

Obviously he grants wishes!

15. Great idea starting this thread, I really enjoyed reading through it. My 2 cents you ask? If you insist. I used to be in the navy, I was a radar technician for something called the AEGIS AN/SPY-1B(V) radar system on a cruiser ( a type of ship). Now I'm a high school paraeducator (SpEd). I got my associates in electronic maintenance, and now I'm working on becoming a teacher.

16. I work in cybersecurity. I basically protect companies from other hackers that try to steal the information. I enjoy studying astronomy and physics. I love reading and writing and photography as well. I want to get into military type cybersecurity where I would protect the USA systems from hackers from other countries.

17. @Mike_Nelsen Great idea starting this thread, I really enjoyed reading through it. My 2 cents you ask? If you insist. I used to be in the navy, I was a radar technician for something called the AEGIS AN/SPY-1B(V) radar system on a cruiser ( a type of ship). Now I'm a high school paraeducator (SpEd). I got my associates in electronic maintenance, and now I'm working on becoming a teacher.

This sounds like a hell of a cool job, I work with quite small radars. (Up to about 8ft open array) I could imagine you would be working with quite a bit more power.

@LillieMC I work in cybersecurity. I basically protect companies from other hackers that try to steal the information. I enjoy studying astronomy and physics. I love reading and writing and photography as well. I want to get into military type cybersecurity where I would protect the USA systems from hackers from other countries.

I always wanted to get into security and infrastructure management systems.

18. update: I'm doing 3D modeling at the moment.

19. @Carl_Sagan1 update: I'm doing 3D modeling at the moment.

That's really cool mate

20. @HaloNest That's really cool mate

Thank you ^^

21. Now that I’m getting more into this server, I thought I would contribute a little bit more;
    So I’m currently finishing my tattoo apprentice.
    I skateboard semi professionally, meaning I get sponsored from a German skate company called Titus.
    I work part time as a deputy manager in a small hotel.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!