NerdNation's 6-Month Anniversary

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@Stone__Warrior Seems familiar...

#TEAMNERDNATION #DOWNWITHTEAMEYE

3. @NerdieBirdieYT ^-^ You're very kind. Maybe someday I can return your favor of helping me start off on the right foot.

It's fine i was helping a lot of new people at that time it was something for me to do

4. @Dennari43 And Nerdie does in fact have god armor. So you're invalid. And it is still a double standard. The double standard has nothing to do with if the item is true or not. The double standard is that javon didn't have to prove it, but nerdie does. pls read my posts before commenting on them next time.

But has nerdie proved he has god armor? Nah so your argument is still invalid bucko

5. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

A smart man should know when time has come to stop feeding the trolls

6. @Sofatroll A smart man should know when time has come to stop feeding the trolls

Wise words.

Ignore him, @Dennari43 , he's just feeding off your frustration. I promise you can still be the bigger person here by just ignoring him, and you have full right to do so. (: Ooo, also, check out the armor thread... @HaloNest offered to make an edit for ya :D

7. @NerdieBirdieYT Wise words.

Ignore him, @Dennari43 , he's just feeding off your frustration. I promise you can still be the bigger person here by just ignoring him, and you have full right to do so. (: Ooo, also, check out the armor thread... @HaloNest offered to make an edit for ya :D

There's no point for an edit on my texture pack. Like I said, even with god armor on, I'm still paranoid. A pumpkin isn't going to resolve that lol

And I only continue arguing cause it's good practice for communication skills and it helps me learn how to flesh out dumb characters in my stories better. However, is tactics devolve to basic nonsense quicker nowadays, so it's not as fun.

8. @Sofatroll A smart man should know when time has come to stop feeding the trolls

>implying they're smart xd

9. Edited 6 years ago by Family_Tuber

I for one would like to restate the purpose of this forum thread with my appreciation. Its been an honor to be apart of NN these sixth months and the bonds we have creared are priceless. Many life lessons learend and congrats to everyone who has ever been in NN!

10. @Family_Tuber I for one would like to restate the purpose of this forum thread with my appreciation. Its been an honor to be apart of NN these sixth months and the bonds we have creared are priceless. Many life lessons learend and congrats to everyone who has ever been in NN!

Agreed!

Fun fact: NN created a relationship and a half :D (the half being myself and MoonMidnight, since it's not official but it's basically as close as it can get. I can definitely say that without NN I would not have talked to Moon as often, and perhaps our relationship wouldn't have gotten to where it is now). So happy for DankerFan and Arvella, and very proud that we at NN can make relationships prosper, romantic or not :)

11. bucko

12. @NerdieBirdieYT Agreed!

Fun fact: NN created a relationship and a half :D (the half being myself and MoonMidnight, since it's not official but it's basically as close as it can get. I can definitely say that without NN I would not have talked to Moon as often, and perhaps our relationship wouldn't have gotten to where it is now). So happy for DankerFan and Arvella, and very proud that we at NN can make relationships prosper, romantic or not :)

Lol nice, Internet relationships

13. egirls aren't real

14. @NerdieBirdieYT Agreed!

So what i'm seeing is, you're confirming that you think moon is cute ^w^

15. @adamblakely2 Lol nice, Internet relationships

I had an online relationship for over a year before. Best relationship I've had. We met irl four or so times, and they were the best times I have experienced. In fact, I stayed at her house for a week (I was 15; she lives in Minnesota, I live in Indiana, so that's saying something). I could give you studies showing how relationships formed online have the potential to be incredibly powerful and very real, but I doubt you want to hear that and that would be best done privately.

Point is, don't be so quick to judge. What does not for some may work very well for others. :)

@Pimpcy egirls aren't real

If you're telling me that my relationship with Siri has to end, I'm shunning you.

@Venetorem So what i'm seeing is, you're confirming that you think moon is cute ^w^

Pffffffft no. (yes)

16. @NerdieBirdieYT I am sorry to say, Siri chooses me over you.

17. -image-
    @MasaruCyri Not sure what to make of this...

18. Lies. There are no girls on the internet

19. @NerdieBirdieYT -image-
    @MasaruCyri Not sure what to make of this...

Well it's quite simple. Siri and I were talking about you, she said some things she didn't like about you, and I just sat quietly and nodded my head so she wouldn't tear me apart.

20. @MasaruCyri Well it's quite simple. Siri and I were talking about you, she said some things she didn't like about you, and I just sat quietly and nodded my head so she wouldn't tear me apart.

You know I have feelings for her - why would you talk to her about me? What did I do to deserve her hatred? Why me? Whyyyyy?!

21. @NerdieBirdieYT You know I have feelings for her - why would you talk to her about me? What did I do to deserve her hatred? Why me? Whyyyyy?!

She did all the talking, I guess she didn't like you hanging out with Google and got jealous.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!