Christmas Traditions

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Christmas is coming up soon, and I want to know what everyone does to celebrate! Do you have a big party on Christmas Eve? Do you wait until Christmas day? Do you have a bunch of snacks until midnight? Do you sit alone in your dark, cold closet, having a midlife crisis whilst wondering how our jolly fat friend can fit down chimneys?

Tell this birb! I want to know!

(If any of you eat any type of birb over the holidays, I will unfortunately have to get you infinitely stuck between two portals with my portal gun.)

2. Stress about getting presents and rely on amazon prime 2 day free shipping to save us. Then the gods decide which person in my family will be horribly and painfully ill/injured this year.

3. @Dennari43 Stress about getting presents and rely on amazon prime 2 day free shipping to save us. Then the gods decide which person in my family will be horribly and painfully ill/injured this year.

Good old Amazon... XD

Aw, I hope this year breaks the illness streak!!

4. go to family gatherings and eat a bunch of food

5. @NerdieBirdieYT Good old Amazon... XD

Aw, I hope this year breaks the illness streak!!

Already lost that streak. Least it's not me this time! :D

6. Edited 6 years ago by Tez1010

Well Christmas stockings first thing. Mince pies, a traditional meal (sorry eating bird), a walk and then as many games as we can fit in before bedtime.

7. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

i eat waffles and decorate the tree :D then we give my sister cookies to lay out for santa xD
    (because a legend about a man that breaks in and enters your house, eats your cookies and leaves little boxes isn't terrifying at all)

8. My traditions goes as follows

1. Buy presents days before Christmas
    2. Christmas Eve party at my Aunt's house and my Grandma's house
    3. Christmas Morning presents are opened
    4. Eggnog French Toast (eggnog is used instead of milk while making it)
  9. Christmas enchilladas!! my favorite tradition..
    my mom is vegetarian so the whole ham or turkey thing never really worked.. so we make enchilladas instead, some for us, some for her :D and its delicious

10. @Tez1010 Well Christmas stockings first thing. Mince pies, a traditional meal (sorry eating bird), a walk and then as many games as we can fit in before bedtime.

*gets you infinitely stuck between two portals*

We can no longer speak. ;-;

@BaronBattleBread Christmas enchilladas!! my favorite tradition..
    my mom is vegetarian so the whole ham or turkey thing never really worked.. so we make enchilladas instead, some for us, some for her :D and its delicious

WHY IS EVERYONE EATING MY FAMILY!?

11. xD i dont eat birds!!

12. @MaggiAusDaKann xD i dont eat birds!!

Good! You are blessed by the birb gods!!!

13. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

i only eat ham on christmas xD
    yay i don't like being stuck between 2 portals xD

14. Merry christmas! we had lots of duck and a turkey (i know its not thanksgiving) but my family and i love turkey so we had it anyways

15. On Christmas Eve we get together with what little family we have and exchange (open) gifts for and from the visitors. Plus the kids open 1 gift from us (usually pajamas) the parents open all their gifts Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is all kids! This way we can enjoy watching the kids open on Christmas morning with fewer distractions.

16. Deleted 6 years ago by TimeKing297
  17. My mother was in Russia with her other family for the past 2 weeks and got back home last night so we are celebrating Christmas today.

or Sign Up to reply!