CraftyMynes YouTube Series!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT A short description =/= spoiling... That's why YouTube videos have a "description" section :P

t'was sarcastic jeez

3. Dang, it's been a while. Episode 39 has finally arrived!

4. Episode 40 was lovely because I got to collaborate with @Family_Tuber again! The video is about a secret community event that will be announced soon on the forums.

5. so what happened to this secret event? its been 2 days

6. @humfrydog so what happened to this secret event? its been 2 days

We've had other things on our plate; that event is now top priority once again (: Any day now.

7. This is only the beginning to a big event. We have much to prepare but stage one is coming very soon. Keep a look out! ^^

8. Episode 41 is ready for your eyes. Thanks to @TimmyBoyT for the fun idea!

9. Episode 42 was streamed and is now ready for your eyes.

10. any idea with the awesome and cool humanoid strutting his stuff for the camera is good videos!

11. @_Humanoid_ any idea with the awesome and cool humanoid strutting his stuff for the camera is good videos!

Perhaps I should make a documentary - The Life of a Wild Humanoid

12. @NerdieBirdieYT Perhaps I should make a documentary - The Life of a Wild Humanoid

I'd watch it LOL

13. @NerdieBirdieYT Perhaps I should make a documentary - The Life of a Wild Humanoid

Quite possible using the mekanism mod

14. Episode 44 includes going around spawn finding the weirdest things, inclyding @xeniac85 's castle. Enjoy!

15. Alright, as many of you know, Epsiode 43 (my most recent livestream) was taken down again and again due to a copyrighted song, despite my best efforts to remove it. I was going to just leave it alone, but I decided to make a short recap instead. That video will be releasing sometime tonight.

16. Annnnd it's live. Episode 43 recap

17. dont feel too bad about a copyrighted song. i once lost a video to the sound of Wind -_-

18. @BaronBattleBread dont feel too bad about a copyrighted song. i once lost a video to the sound of Wind -_-

Geez o.o Copyright sucks.

19. @NerdieBirdieYT Geez o.o Copyright sucks.

Guess it does not, imagine being the creator of some content which is used without your permission... just be careful with it!

20. @HaloNest I can't believe you are the one saying that after all we have been through.

21. All we have been through sounds kinda strange

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!