Your Best Redstone creation

1. 5 years ago

Hey, what's up, hello. I just wondered. What's the best redstone creation you've made on the server?
    By that i mean your most: Practical, Efficient, Cheapest, Compact Creation.

2. my one of a kind ultra efficient item sorter

3. @SharpSerac my one of a kind ultra efficient item sorter

I bet it's just as efficient as your sorting algorithm

4. @deyahruhd I bet it's just as efficient as your sorting algorithm

It's actually possible to make a sorting system exactly like my efficientSort algorithm

5. @SharpSerac It's actually possible to make a sorting system exactly like my efficientSort algorithm

do it pls

6. @Inyashi do it pls

Soon

7. I made a extremely large item sorter and auto furnace that would sort your items and ores and then cook your ores and then sort the ingots, it was all feed by a massive rail car network and item elevators. I also made the old server command blocks that used quite a bit of redatone logic.

8. Edited 5 years ago by HaloNest

I made a crappy elevator all by myself without watching any tutorial

9. Cool story bro.
    But don't any of you guys have any screenshoots?

10. I made a 16 furnace array and i made a few noteblock doorbells by myself. 1 is start of the mario overworld theme and the other is mario 1UP sound.

11. i have a super smelter at my base that smelts a stack in 10 seconds once it's "fully loaded"

12. I made the best possible redstone contraption. It's called "What the fuck is this shit?"
    I did it by putting one block of dirt and below that one block of TNT.
    I put lever and a few redstone dust. After that I wondered what happens next.

After that my items were all over the place and it says that I died.
    Soo...I don't know. It was fun but made me cry because I lost all my shit. :(

13. Edited 5 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

My custom observer bomber plane design, built off the basic observer ship design

https://imgur.com/a/nyguhA8

The last few pictures is of it being pretty solid, it's able to propel tnt from both sides or drop it like normal, the last picture was me dropping it in survival and blowing it up from a overload

or Sign Up to reply!