The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@Th3GreenGamer You will be able, and allowed. The only way to get up to the roof that is banned is breaking bedrock. Enderpearling and minecarting is allowed.

I shall use my hand to break bedrock. :D
    It's gonna take about 1000 centuries, but I'll get there. xD

3. Edited 5 years ago by greanprowler101

@GibsonAxe Cellexya told me when i first joined i needed vip to get on ghe nether roof or have a vip tp me there. All g though. Just making sure so i can get far out there.

4. @greanprowler101 As said by green you can get on the roof yourself by pearling or using minecarts

5. @CraftyMyner Hey bro, since you're restarting the map, will mob farms work properly now?
    You know, the noob type of farms where you build it like 20-25 blocks high and fuckers just spawn?

I'm really interested into that. I'm not sure if I read it here, but I believe mob griefing will be on?
    Also, I am not sure if you will activate fire spread. Fire spread gets the lag to shit so hopefully that'll be off.

6. Getting to the roof has always been allowed, just not breaking bedrock, we have chosen on this map to make it a bit more of a challenge because of how much ground you can cover with elytras. You will now have to use one of your warps or e perl/carts

7. @iDogeTwinkie @CraftyMyner Hey bro, since you're restarting the map, will mob farms work properly now?
    You know, the noob type of farms where you build it like 20-25 blocks high and fuckers just spawn?

I'm really interested into that. I'm not sure if I read it here, but I believe mob griefing will be on?
    Also, I am not sure if you will activate fire spread. Fire spread gets the lag to shit so hopefully that'll be off.

Firespread will stay off, it can get out of hand too quickly. Mob farms should work better now but you will need to be careful about your mob count, don't get 500 chickens in a 1x1 hole or I will come distroy it.

8. The Shiba has returned.

9. As long as Mojang is on track, we will be releasing shortly after. For fairness, I will be having a countdown on the forum and discord after Mojang releases, allowing players to get themselves ready.

10. @CraftyMyner oh I am ready :)

11. #Freeshvex

12. #Justiceforshvex

In seriousness, @CraftyMyner if everything goes to plan on Mojang's end and it does drop on the 18th, at the end of the timer, I defentinally don't know how it works but how long will it take for the server to transfer from the 1.12 world to the 1.13 one?

13. @GrandpaCarl00 #Justiceforshvex

In seriousness, @CraftyMyner if everything goes to plan on Mojang's end and it does drop on the 18th, at the end of the timer, I defentinally don't know how it works but how long will it take for the server to transfer from the 1.12 world to the 1.13 one?

The world will release at the end of the timer.

14. Do we know what time the update will be released? For instance at 3:00 am eastern or something?

15. CraftyMyner - yesterday
    As long as Mojang is on track, we will be releasing shortly after. For fairness, there will be a countdown on the forum and discord after Mojang releases, allowing players to get themselves ready.

16. @Venetorem

That does NOT pertain to what I was asking.

17. Will invisibility potions be enabled? :^)

18. @Dice_Boken Do we know what time the update will be released? For instance at 3:00 am eastern or something?

No

19. @Dice_Boken Dont take my word for it but if we're judging by how the pre-releases drop its usually in the morning EST time, so 1.13 could be the same case

20. @GrandpaCarl00 @Dice_Boken Dont take my word for it but if we're judging by how the pre-releases drop its usually in the morning EST time, so 1.13 could be the same case

That's what I was thinking. From what I've been told the new map may be a bit laggy at first. 1.13 has a lot going on.

21. How much time will the timer run?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!