Jurania: Apply Here!

1. 5 years ago

-image-

Jurania is a new faction focused mainly on peaceful collaboration, but anything goes! We'll do anything from massive underground farms and art, to raids and anything competitive. We want to build a community of players looking to build moderately pretty things, and just have fun. We've just started so if you'd like to help shape the future of the faction, join today!

We just need to know a few things:
    How long have you been on CraftyMynes? Tell us if you've been here for years, just rejoined after a while, or just started!
    What are your strengths? I.E. Building, redstone, PvP, resource gathering, etc.
    What are your weaknesses?
    Are you currently in a faction? If so, which one?
    What is your age?
    How often are you online?
    What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?

That's it! Just reply to this post answering all of these questions and you'll be considered to become a member of Jurania!

2. We just need to know a few things:
    How long have you been on CraftyMynes? Tell us if you've been here for years, just rejoined after a while, or just started! i joined in 2015
    What are your strengths? I.E. Building, redstone, PvP, resource gathering, etc. im good at griefing and redstone, but i mean like actual practical computer architecture. i can probably build a redstone computer in my free time
    What are your weaknesses? im good at griefing and redstone, but i mean like actual practical computer architecture. i can probably build a redstone computer in my free time
    Are you currently in a faction? If so, which one? im a satanist
    What is your age? 11
    How often are you online? 9 hours every 11 days of the week
    What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? greif

That's it! Just reply to this post answering all of these questions and you'll

3. good meme

4. whats up gamers
    "How long have you been on CraftyMynes? Tell us if you've been here for years, just rejoined after a while, or just started!"
    been here for just over 2 years
    "What are your strengths? I.E. Building, redstone, PvP, resource gathering, etc."
    im pretty shit at pvp but im OK at redstone and i guess alright at getting resources
    'What are your weaknesses?"
    broke as fuck lads
    "Are you currently in a faction? If so, which one?"
    not in a faction, used to be in SC before it died. then i became inactive and set as "friend". either the discord was deleted because it was dead as fuck or i was kicked for some unknown reason.
    "What is your age?"
    15. im like an elder compared to all these 14 year old scrubs
    "How often are you online?"
    cheeseburger. ill answer this later
    "What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?"
    huge projects and harmless pranks/"transformations" of builds

5. @Cankicker8 Welcome to Jurania, lad.

6. We just need to know a few things:
    "How long have you been on CraftyMynes? Tell us if you've been here for years, just rejoined after a while, or just started!"
    since day 1 fam

"What are your strengths?"
    getting banned

"What are your weaknesses?"
    everything but getting banned

"Are you currently in a faction?"
    yes, Stranger's Company (I'm in the council too)

"What is your age? (x)"
    (4-x)(4+x)=0

"How often are you online?"
    never since I'm banned

"What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?"
    getting banned

7. let this man @HaloNest in, i vouch for him

8. @deyahruhd let this man @HaloNest in, i vouch for him

Since I'm banned I'll be the accountant or something, lol.

9. Perhaps if you followed the rules more you'd be less banned and could actually use your account?

10. @HaloNest You're in, welcome! Unfortunately, one of our requirements is that you are able to log into the server, but unfortunately also, if you are able to log in, you will no longer be special as being banned is the reason you have any notoriety.

So, once again, welcome! But if you log in you will be immediately kicked from the faction. Glad to have you! <3

11. Edited 5 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@Nysic Perhaps if you followed the rules more you'd be less banned and could actually use your account?

I actually asked unpolitely for a ban, no rules broken.

**LOCKED FOR NECROPOSTING**

12. Deleted 5 years ago by rnc2011
  13. Deleted 5 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. Deleted 5 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  15. Deleted 5 years ago by rnc2011

or Sign Up to reply!