CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

My question is are the admins to uphold the server rules aswell as the players? As in to say they could not ban someone for not breaking a rule right? Or delete someones work if it doesn't break any rules either?

3. @ClingyTable My question is are the admins to uphold the server rules aswell as the players? As in to say they could not ban someone for not breaking a rule right? Or delete someones work if it doesn't break any rules either?

I feel that this is a loaded question, however, in the rules it says that the staff are allowed to amend the rules to fix loop holes and keep the server under control. If they feel that someone is breaking a rule or that something needs to changed, they have the right to make that change.

4. Loaded indeed. Is there a way i can defend my deleted base , without stirring trouble on the forums?

5. Building things along the 1k boarder doesn't prevent us from tearing it down. If you want to be truly safe take the random tp and build what ever you want. Don't want to do that? Go past 1200 blocks to build your monstrosity.

If we see something griefed or an eye sore from within or around the 1k area of spawn it'll be torn down. Spawn is supposed to look natural and not a destroyed obstructed wasteland.

6. The hostility. Ok im going to build at 1200 then.

7. Weird question, probably already know the answer as well. But, when a player donates the 20.00 to buy Crafty a pizza, does the pizza coem directly from some weird technical machine he built where he just inserts 20.00? Or does he just order a pizza? And what kind?

8. @TheBosmerFalcon Weird question, probably already know the answer as well. But, when a player donates the 20.00 to buy Crafty a pizza, does the pizza coem directly from some weird technical machine he built where he just inserts 20.00? Or does he just order a pizza? And what kind?

The $10 that is the buy crafty a pizza is enough to get a couple slices of pizza while I'm at work or if I save up, I can treat myself to a full size pizza on the weekend. Most of the pizza donations go to the server anyways. At work, they have this meatlovers pizza that is really good, it's got bacon, pulled pork and everything.

9. @CraftyMyner The $10 that is the buy crafty a pizza is enough to get a couple slices of pizza while I'm at work or if I save up, I can treat myself to a full size pizza on the weekend. Most of the pizza donations go to the server anyways. At work, they have this meatlovers pizza that is really good, it's got bacon, pulled pork and everything.

Ohh 10 bucks, my bad and YES MEATLOVERS! I like meat... Get your mind out of the gutter. And it feels weird knowing you just responded to this a second ago. YOURE REAL.

10. @TheBosmerFalcon Ohh 10 bucks, my bad and YES MEATLOVERS! I like meat... Get your mind out of the gutter. And it feels weird knowing you just responded to this a second ago. YOURE REAL.

I am very much real :D

11. @TheBosmerFalcon Are you suuuuure? Another question again dont know if it has been asked or not but how old are you Crafty?

Been asked a few times, 19.

12. Wow

13. @ViciousKangaroo Wow

lol

14. You are younger than my brother :0

15. What times are you most active? I rarely ever see you or some of the staff on during what wpuld be my nighttime.

16. @TheBosmerFalcon What times are you most active? I rarely ever see you or some of the staff on during what wpuld be my nighttime.

I am on the forum like 24/7, I check the server when I wake up, about 5am PST and at my breaks and lunch, if I'm not too tired when I get home from work (6-7pm PST) then I get on the server and teamspeak until I pass out.

17. @CraftyMyner I am on the forum like 24/7, I check the server when I wake up, about 5am PST and at my breaks and lunch, if I'm not too tired when I get home from work (6-7pm PST) then I get on the server and teamspeak until I pass out.

Lmao you play til you faint XD and pst meand pacific time right?

18. @ViciousKangaroo Lmao you play til you faint XD and pst meand pacific time right?

Yeah.

19. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

Do you play on other servers when you rarely have spare time? And if so, is it vanilla servers or something like ___?

20. @BoneChi11er Do you play on other servers when you rarely have spare time? And if so, is it vanilla servers or something like ___?

I just don't have time to play on other servers anymore. I do from time to time check up on some of the top servers to see what they are up to.

21. Omg crafty we have the same timezones :D

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!