CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Do you like memes :D?

3. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

Has there been any staff member that has been demoted or anything? Or at least gone down one rank?

When and at what age did you have the idea of Making a Minecraft server, and what motivated you?

Also when did you find out about Minecraft and what was your first version playing on it?

Also do you use any resourcepacks and/or mods such as shaders? If so, what is it called?

4. @Chilled__Chaos Has there been any staff member that has been demoted or anything? Or at least gone down one rank?

Take a look at my previous answer. Yes, quite a few.

@CraftyMyner CraftyMyner yesterday Server Owner
    @LeoSushi Have any staff members ever had their power revoked? If so, are they banned, or do they become a regular player?

Yes, depending on what they did, they could just lose rank or be banned all together.

@Chilled__Chaos When and at what age did you have the idea of Making a Minecraft server, and what motivated you?

When I was 15 I made a buildcraft/tekkit type server, I wanted to show people what I could do.

@Chilled__Chaos Also when did you find out about Minecraft and what was your first version playing on it?

Beta 1.4'ish, I bummed an account off a friend till about Release 1.6.4

@Chilled__Chaos Also do you use any resourcepacks and/or mods such as shaders? If so, what is it called?

I used to use default realism, but now I don't use anything because I want everything in spawn to look good in the default texturepack.

5. @Angel_Dust_ Do you like memes :D?

I am a casual meme viewer. More of a hobby ;)

6. @Chilled__Chaos Man I'm on holidays at Turkey right now and for some shitty reason the Turkish government won't let me visit imgur and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is using dat shit XD. Whenever I try to visit the site I'm greeted with a message. When translated, it looks like this:
    The website you are trying to reach is blocked by the decision of the 1st Criminal Court of First Instance of Istanbul, dated 03.04.2015 dated 2015/1644 D. Work

So that kinda sucks lol. Also please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to complain. I'm just really curious to see what people are sending :D.

Happens a lot to me too, not on PC though. Fortunately with proxy/VPN you can get rid of that censorship!

7. @Cileklim Happens a lot to me too, not on PC though. Fortunately with proxy/VPN you can get rid of that censorship!

school chromebooks are also censored like crazy. also, all proxy websites are blocked (i recently found out how to completely remove the fact that its administered)

8. pourquoi il n y plus les anciens villageois avant que le serveur recommence ?
    et depuis quel version de minecraft joues tu ?

for your french :P

9. @Paul2001 pourquoi il n y plus les anciens villageois avant que le serveur recommence ?

I don't speak French...

10. Who is Tsu? that name has been popping up in the ban appeals i've seen. (also plz dont delete this, because this is the AMA, and my last 3 times trying to ask this question they mysteriously disappeared...)

11. @LeoSushi Who is Tsu? that name has been popping up in the ban appeals i've seen. (also plz dont delete this, because this is the AMA, and my last 3 times trying to ask this question they mysteriously disappeared...)

A hacker. That's all you need to know.

12. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

@Paul2001 pourquoi il n y plus les anciens villageois avant que le serveur recommence ?

English only please, Crafty is from BC, Canada, not Quebec or Ontario. For your version question;

@CraftyMyner Beta 1.4'ish, I bummed an account off a friend till about Release 1.6.4

Villagers: reasons listed here

https://forum.craftymynes.com/3953-cepheid-s-thoughts-1-state-of-the-server-and-possible-reset

https://forum.craftymynes.com/3656-remove-or-nerf-all-spawn-villager-trader

13. @Blackened_Dawn English only please, Crafty is from BC, Canada, not Quebec or Ontario. For your version question;

Whats BC?

14. @Retrochewy Whats BC?

Google it

15. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Do pandas laugh.

16. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

No

17. How many programming languages are you fluent with and which ones do you still you want to learn?

18. How did you first get into programming?

19. Deleted 4 years ago by jxo_
  20. Please explain lottery you people are making.
    What has been the fastest acension of someon from normal player to admin?
    How much does it cost to keep the server running?
    What happens when the server grows to like 80 player on average? Will the lag be too much?
    Could you please add an "advice?" function?
    I've heard rumors of a coming PVP tournement, is this true?
    Do you think there will be any security issues due to Baron's channel as when I see his videos I can figure out how you catch X rayers?

21. @PlesleronTepryos How many programming languages are you fluent with and which ones do you still you want to learn?

Quite a few, most of the web languages (HTML,CSS,JS,PHP,MySQL), Java, Python, a bit of swift, C/C++/Arduino, VB and Xojo. I would like to do more hardware programing like robotics and home automation. By far, Xojo is my most fluent language.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!