CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@CraftyMyner I have many times, sadly I don't really have an official logo, but I'm working on it.

I'd expect it to look like the classic CM initials with the red and blue just all logo'd up and nice

@Grinning_Bobcat have you ever thought of making merchandise for the server? and idk a mascot?? I'd buy tbh

Mascot is the server in persona form duh

3. Deleted 7 years ago by HaloNest
  4. The server in persona= the server itself in italian

5. whats it about sknups builds you like so much?

6. @sknup whats it about sknups builds you like so much?

I've been following the project for a very long time, it just baffles me how you can keep track of where you are and what you have left to do. Do you have a plan drawn out or are you just going off memory?

7. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  8. Very interesting! I personally write programs to do the calculations for me. Best not to post your cords though. ;)

9. Wasnt any cords there just the calculation for the arches

10. @Pimpcy I'd expect it to look like the classic CM initials with the red and blue just all logo'd up and nice

Mascot is the server in persona form duh

A competition needs to take place for artist to make the Server AI's Persona. Owners and Admins being the judges

11. Now that the server has been reset how do you plan on making the server draw in new players and keep them? Is the plan for the server just aquire more player?

12. @CraftyMyner I used to have a sony ericsson flip phone, then a sony slide phone (worst phone ever), then an HTC something or other with a tiny ass screen then an iPhone 5. I was actually given the iphone and just haven't had any need to get another phone.

Get an iphone6

13. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

why was this revived?

14. Hi Crafty, that is all

15. @ghostassasin81 why was this revived?

its a pinned thread, that means it wont die because its locked to the top

now back to topic: what tools and useful items, if any do you carry on your person every day

16. @ghostassasin81 why do you care so much when old threads are revived?

17. @Retrochewy Get an iphone6

I was going to get an iPhone 7 but I just can't do my job without a headphone jack. Im going to wait until my current phone breaks or if the iphone 8 comes out with wireless charging.

18. @SovietSuperman_ Hi Crafty, that is all

Hi

19. @ardoasms now back to topic: what tools and useful items, if any do you carry on your person every day

In my left pocket, I carry my wallet, phone charger and cable. In my right I have my phone and my multi-tool (yes, my phone gets destroyed by my multi-tool). I have my keys attached to my belt loops so I can't lose them and I put my headphones in my right pocket of my hoodie.

20. @gilbertboys Now that the server has been reset how do you plan on making the server draw in new players and keep them? Is the plan for the server just aquire more player?

We are always adding new features found in no other servers. We try to keep on top of the list as it makes it much easier to acquire new players. Many changes have been made to the new player experience in hopes to keep more players. I added a new vote link not too long ago for both more votes for players and a new source of advertisement.

21. Starting 2017:

@CraftyMyner What microphone do you use?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!