CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@CraftyMyner what did the sever upgrade do for the server? May we know?

3. I put it in the MOTD

Server Upgrade Finished!

Thanks to everyone that has donated to the server! With your help, we were able to upgrade to a brand new i7 7700k @ 5.0ghz with 64gb of ram as well as 2 super fast NVMe SSD's!

4. how many hours a week do you work on server related things example , server itself , panel ?

5. Have you ever considered making a meme page?

6. @Britz_Gaming Have you ever considered making a meme page?

no

7. @2Chill how many hours a week do you work on server related things example , server itself , panel ?

I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

8. @Britz_Gaming Have you ever considered making a meme page?

Holy crap, what happened to you? You came back for like 2 months and went MIA again. Welcome back lol.

Anyways,

@CraftyMyner , When it comes time to reset again, do you plan to do a complete (aesthetic) design revision to spawn like 1.8 - 1.9?

9. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

can you outline some of the issues you are fixing?

10. @OtherGreenGamer @CraftyMyner , When it comes time to reset again, do you plan to do a complete (aesthetic) design revision to spawn like 1.8 - 1.9?

It depends on when it happens and how much time the staff and I have to make a new spawn.

11. @TheForgotten20 can you outline some of the issues you are fixing?

Spawn camping, RTP killing, PvP logging, forum stuff, lag and more.

12. @CraftyMyner I probably spend about 10-12 hours a day managing the backend of the server, and when I'm not working on the server, I'm always thinking about it. Currently, I spend most of my time answering questions, working on the panel and finding homes for players that have lost them. As I am done school, I have recently been spending more time in game, fixing long-standing issues with the way the servers and systems work.

Idk if the "done school" part is actual, cuz u still need to work on ur grammar

13. @Retrochewy Idk if the "done school" part is actual, cuz u still need to work on ur grammar

I didn't go to school to be good at grammar. In fact, I spent more time skipping English class than going to it.
    Done school as in college.

14. :P

15. mojang server code - written in Q basic

16. @Cankicker8 Q basic

Heh

17. What adult humored cartoon shows do you like to watch? (i.e. Rick and Morty, American Dad, Family Guy, etc.)

18. @MasaruCyri What adult humored cartoon shows do you like to watch? (i.e. Rick and Morty, American Dad, Family Guy, etc.)

Not many, sometimes I watch Family Guy.

19. @CraftyMyner Not many, sometimes I watch Family Guy.

Damn, I was hoping to find more people to talk to about Rick and Morty. lol

20. @MasaruCyri Damn, I was hoping to find more people to talk to about Rick and Morty. lol

Rick and Morty is amazing :D cant wait for the rest of season 3

21. Who is the true leader of the free world?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!