CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@MasaruCyri Damn, I was hoping to find more people to talk to about Rick and Morty. lol

Rick and Morty is amazing :D cant wait for the rest of season 3

3. Who is the true leader of the free world?

4. @CraftyMyner Server Upgrade Finished!

Thanks to everyone that has donated to the server! With your help we were able to upgrade to a brand new i7 7700k @ 5.0ghz with 64gb of ram as well as 2 super fast NVMe SSD's!

Don't forget to vote? – MCSL, Minecraft-MP, TopG and MinecraftServers.

250k unique players, 93.7k Votes, 146gb of map data, 8.6TB of network data, days since Crafty deleted the server: More than 1 :D!

Don't forget to vote?

5. @Retrochewy Don't forget to vote?

Yeah?

6. @Retrochewy Don't forget to vote?

I've been meaning to bring that up too :P just an odd place for a question mark :D

7. @BluePlauge I've been meaning to bring that up too :P just an odd place for a question mark :D

Ohh haha, I guess I put the wrong symbol in there.

8. @MasaruCyri Damn, I was hoping to find more people to talk to about Rick and Morty. lol

Me boi

9. Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  10. Cmon mate, why you delete ur post? For reference, arrows close to spiders are killed and replaced with the arrow item. This stops them from hitting the spiders and causing a crash.

11. @CraftyMyner Cmon mate, why you delete ur post? For reference, arrows close to spiders are killed and replaced with the arrow item. This stops them from hitting the spiders and causing a crash.

i thought it was unnecesary since i already knew the answer

12. How many computing languages do you know and how did you learn them?

Also wu my dude its been a long time lol

13. @Britz_Gaming How many computing languages do you know and how did you learn them?

Also wu my dude its been a long time lol

Quite a few actually, I mainly use Xojo, but the forum requires quite a bit of PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/MySQL ect...
    I also know a bit of python, C/C++/Arduino, and a few others like Java. I started with a bit of web development and then got my hands on Xojo, I make at least 2-3 programs with Xojo each week to automate all the things I need to do. I learned just by finding a project I wanted to do (didn't even need to make sense or be useful) and then trying and googling issues to my problems. After a while, you start to pick up new tricks and methods that you can use in your other projects. Go back to your old projects and look at what you did and how you can do it better, that's also a great way to learn.

Good to see you on the server again.

14. @CraftyMyner Quite a few actually, I mainly use Xojo, but the forum requires quite a bit of PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/MySQL ect...
    I also know a bit of python, C/C++/Arduino, and a few others like Java. I started with a bit of web development and then got my hands on Xojo, I make at least 2-3 programs with Xojo each week to automate all the things I need to do. I learned just by finding a project I wanted to do (didn't even need to make sense or be useful) and then trying and googling issues to my problems. After a while, you start to pick up new tricks and methods that you can use in your other projects. Go back to your old projects and look at what you did and how you can do it better, that's also a great way to learn.

Good to see you on the server again.

:P I used to be able to do HTML until I forgot
    Learning Java now

15. I know some Python!

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

17. 4 years ago

@HaloNest How do you see yourself in 10 years?

I would probably use a camera to see myself in 10 years, but who knows what we would have at that time.

18. @CraftyMyner I would probably use a camera to see myself in 10 years, but who knows what we would have at that time.

bro you waited fucking 2 years

19. @CraftyMyner I would probably use a camera to see myself in 10 years, but who knows what we would have at that time.

No NeCrO pOsTiNg

20. @SharpSerac bro you waited fucking 2 years

Response was too fast should waited 8y more :P

21. yikes was the last question really that long ago - scary how time flies!

or Sign Up to reply!