CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Do you believe the server at this point could compete with semi-vanilla servers? I think it would do well and some anti lag plugins would be welcome :]

3. For the benefit of the common I'd have no problem with anti-lag plugins and may others word agree

4. Nah

5. @GrinningBobcat For the benefit of the common I'd have no problem with anti-lag plugins and may others word agree

(100%) vanilla

6. Is sknups base protected? (with adventure mode like spawn)

7. @LeoSushi Is sknups base protected? (with adventure mode like spawn)

https://forum.craftymynes.com/5272-sknup-s-protection

8. i did not know about that see you learn something new everyday

9. :( im a regular vip now

10. @Retrochewy is that a question

11. Do you believe in God ?

12. @HaloNest Do you believe in God ?

I believe in what I can see, however, we will not further discuss religious topics here.

13. Edited 7 years ago by sknup

@HaloNest Do you believe in God ?

@CraftyMyner I believe in what I can see, however, we will not further discuss religious topics here.

Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

14. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  15. @sknup Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

Sure!

16. @sknup Shame that it is a topic i do enjoy discussions on. Feel free to private message me if you like halonest

Add me to that tho

17. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

Any plans with the crafty credits? You probably get this question often

18. Pardon my ignorance, what is a cragtu credit?

19. @sknup Please add me to the pm discussing religion. Thank you.

20. You receive 1 crafty credit for every time you vote, you can spend them on using warps, and a few other things.

21. @CraftyMyner a suggestion for the pvp logging thing, maybe deduct craftycredits for pvp logging?(not too serious in case of a reset-log, but still a minor punishment that will slowly melt all the crafty credits if one logs too much

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!