CraftyMynes Owner AMA

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@ardoasms how many alts does the person with the most alts have on this server?

Depends, staff or everyone?

3. i think crafty has the most alts

4. Who has banned the most people?
    You may not keep records like that im not sure, if not then just guess lol

5. @FishW Who has banned the most people?
    You may not keep records like that im not sure, if not then just guess lol

I keep logs and records like there is no tomorrow :D

See for yourself, The results are a bit skewed as a lot of bans are done through the panel/server/rcon. It would most likely be Rylee for top bans.

https://api.craftymynes.com/bans/stats

6. @CraftyMyner I keep logs and records like there is no tomorrow :D

See for yourself, The results are a bit skewed as a lot of bans are done through the panel/server/rcon. It would most likely be Rylee for top bans.

https://api.craftymynes.com/bans/stats

the bans this year shows when updats come out to minecraft and hacked clients really nicely

7. @ardoasms the bans this year shows when updats come out to minecraft and hacked clients really nicely

Yup :D

8. Any plans/aspiration to open another server? Fyi i dont expect you to go yes and next week open another server. I mean more of if you had the time would you consider opening another one.

9. What was your fondest childhood memory?

10. Genuinely curious...why the English only rule? I find that Europe has a huge MC fanbase and are comfortable talking in their own languages, without any real disruption to the ebb and flow of server chat.

11. @baltimorecalling Genuinely curious...why the English only rule? I find that Europe has a huge MC fanbase and are comfortable talking in their own languages, without any real disruption to the ebb and flow of server chat.

The staff can't moderate in other languages.
    Caw.

12. @baltimorecalling Genuinely curious...why the English only rule? I find that Europe has a huge MC fanbase and are comfortable talking in their own languages, without any real disruption to the ebb and flow of server chat.

While our staff are diverse across many languages not everyone speaks every language. If we have people speaking multiple languages on the server it becomes impossible for us to enforce the chat rules, not just for the individuals fluent in the language but also the other players on the server. We do have some rather strict chat rules but they are there solely to protect the player base as a whole. All staff try to keep the server fun, friendly and as PG rated as possibly so people feel safe enough to bring their families and their friends here to enjoy the server with us.

This doesnt mean other languages can't be used on the server, it just means for the sake of moderating the server it must be kept out of the public chat.

13. I hear that, I just think it's cutting off more of an audience. I've met some super cool people who are way more comfortable talking in their own language. JMO, anyway.

14. @baltimorecalling I hear that, I just think it's cutting off more of an audience. I've met some super cool people who are way more comfortable talking in their own language. JMO, anyway.

We're not forbidding it altogether, people can /w in their own language

15. Hey, I'm pretty certain this question has been asked before, but I've probably missed it somehow. What was (or is currently) the hardest thing for you to implement on the server's command block system?

16. @DapperLeaf Hey, I'm pretty certain this question has been asked before, but I've probably missed it somehow. What was (or is currently) the hardest thing for you to implement on the server's command block system?

The TPA system was probably one of the more difficult systems, also the spawn/protection anywhere was also a bit of a pain.

17. My question is are the admins to uphold the server rules aswell as the players? As in to say they could not ban someone for not breaking a rule right? Or delete someones work if it doesn't break any rules either?

18. @ClingyTable My question is are the admins to uphold the server rules aswell as the players? As in to say they could not ban someone for not breaking a rule right? Or delete someones work if it doesn't break any rules either?

I feel that this is a loaded question, however, in the rules it says that the staff are allowed to amend the rules to fix loop holes and keep the server under control. If they feel that someone is breaking a rule or that something needs to changed, they have the right to make that change.

19. Loaded indeed. Is there a way i can defend my deleted base , without stirring trouble on the forums?

20. Building things along the 1k boarder doesn't prevent us from tearing it down. If you want to be truly safe take the random tp and build what ever you want. Don't want to do that? Go past 1200 blocks to build your monstrosity.

If we see something griefed or an eye sore from within or around the 1k area of spawn it'll be torn down. Spawn is supposed to look natural and not a destroyed obstructed wasteland.

21. The hostility. Ok im going to build at 1200 then.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!