Death Shulker - Towel Gang's Shulker Grinder

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Thanks bobcat, but I don't see ourselves needing another grinder anytime soon, and even if we get raided we have more than enough spare shells for another

3. Awwwww moral support

I think I died once to give you valuable experience not to fuck up lol

4. 6/10 not enough melons

5. Edited 7 years ago by Lazoru

Props for making the grinder look dope tho
    -image-

6. Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

Actually that's quite literally the first frame of the video :P

7. Dang didn't realise how quickly they move down one the water is shut off.

8. Everyone's interested in the grinder but I'm interested with the recording software
    Which are you using?

9. I'm using OBS, but it was my first time ever recording so I may not be the best person to ask about it

10. @Qfu Everyone's interested in the grinder but I'm interested with the recording software
    Which are you using?

bandicam is the easiest lmao

11. Nah

12. @cepheid I'm using OBS, but it was my first time ever recording so I may not be the best person to ask about it

OBS is great for minecraft recordings. Lot's of popular YouTubers use it for their videos. It's free, open source and cross platform.

13. @Lazoru Props for making the grinder look dope tho
    -image-

Nice hotbar tho

14. Edited 7 years ago by Grinning_Bobcat

@wblaine128 Nice hotbar tho

Too many melons why was it your bright idea to make BOTH pumpkin and melon farms mass produce products. We've got melon for days XD

15. How do you auto grind shulkers?

16. If you watch the video you'll see that we drown the shulkers on a timer, while making sure that they cannot tp away.

17. I want one :( :( :( :( :(

18. A number of shulker grinders have got out of hand and peoples bases have become infested with the little monsters. A suggestion to help with this is to practise your grinder on single player first.

19. @Tez1010 A number of shulker grinders have got out of hand and peoples bases have become infested with the little monsters. A suggestion to help with this is to practise your grinder on single player first.

That was me yesterday... I started WW3 with shulkers, a platoon of 350 attacked me and I had to get Baron to help claim the land back to the humans. Grinder wasn't complete and I thought I could get away with putting the egg in the spawned before finishing it :P . Learned a lesson; Shulkers are fucking annoying, man.

20. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@OtherGreenGamer That was me yesterday... I started WW3 with shulkers, a platoon of 350 attacked me and I had to get Baron to help claim the land back to the humans. Grinder wasn't complete and I thought I could get away with putting the egg in the spawned before finishing it :P . Learned a lesson; Shulkers are fucking annoying, man.

do you need me to send more panzer divisions?

21. Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

Thank you for the video, I built my grinder based off your video with some minor changes to timer and color. Sadly I have some escaping due to location related to my base, but it makes it fun floating around.

or Sign Up to reply!