Selling shulker shells/boxes - shop open for business!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by cepheid

Shulker chests are possibly the most revolutionary item ever added to minecraft for a raiding/griefing server like CraftyMynes. Not only do are they the biggest nerf to raiding ever (effectively expanding ender chests by 27 times), but they are also the most useful item for storage, sorters, and other similar redstone contraptions since the hopper.

What your diamonds buy:

• shells crafted into chests and (optionally) dyed the color of your choice
    • service within hours (possibly minutes) of when the server updates. I cannot 100% guarantee that I can be active immediately after the update, but unless I'm sleeping there's no reason I can't fill your order within a maximum of a few hours after the server updates (provided the purchaser is online). Any preorders will be prioritized ahead of making shulker boxes even for myself and my teammates.

With all factors in mind, including the number of hours put in designing in creative and building on CraftyMynes, prices are set at:

1 diamond = 1 shulker box (dyed the color of your choice) or
    1 diamond = 2 shulker shells
    There is currently no limit to the number of orders per customer

NOTE FOR LARGE ORDERS: I just tested and saw that shulker boxes do NOT stack when empty, so for large orders (~15 boxes or more) it would be much easier to simply trade all the shells, chests, and dyes required to fill your order rather than make several trips to the trading post. I am sorry for the inconvenience

This is a deluxe package, and this price for players that don't want to wait days for shulker grinders to become more common and efficient enough to produce in bulk numbers. I know there are other grinders in progress, but to my knowledge none of them currently come close to the efficiency of ours or can make the same promises I am making with respect to prompt service.

Please either write a message here, or (preferrably) contact myself, _MasterDragon_, wblaine128, or CovertRaw in game to place an order.

2. In case you you're wondering if we can actually deliver immediately after the update, please refer to:
    https://forum.craftymynes.com/3862-death-shulker-towel-gang-s-shulker-grinder

Also materials to make chests (we are very serious about this operation)
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

3. hey, later today i like to buy the 1 dia=shulker chest

4. i would like a blue chest

5. 10 shells plz lol

6. of course, but why shells Z?

7. I'll take 32 Shulker chests, 2 of each dyed Color.

8. and i would like a green chest too,so 2 dia

9. I would like to buy 27 shulker boxes. I will be able to pick them up on thursday afternoon. Pacific Standard Time.

10. All colors shall be purple.

11. I would like to buy 2

12. @Cileklim I would like to buy 2

boxes or shells? if boxes what color?

13. Edited 7 years ago by SharpSerac

i'll take a stack of boxes, 4 of each color

14. 10 black boxes ( Backpack )

15. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

@Qfu 10 black boxes ( Backpack )

i can give you 10 free
    but you colour them yourself

16. @cepheid boxes or shells? if boxes what color?

2 shulker boxes, 1 red 1 cyan

17. I'd like to start with one one red shulker box, please. I'll pay as soon as I can.

18. So 1 shulker box cost 1 diamond?

19. 1.11 is on!!!!!

20. @cookiestepdog So 1 shulker box cost 1 diamond?

yes

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!