You as an item.

1. 7 years ago

If you were a item in minecraft what would you be? Why?
    I would be an iron pickaxe. Cheap, generally useful but there is always a better alternitive.

2. I would be a potato because they are cool

3. neet

4. I would be bedrock because I like bedrock.

Enough said.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

I'd be a pumpkin. They're sorta neutral in my opinion, you can wear em as a mask to hide your face if you're feeling low, but you could wear em just cause they look cool and show off. Plus they protect you from hostile endermen :>

6. If I could pick 3 I'd be iron, gold, or diamond ore since I've mined a stupid amount of all 3 on CM. However, if I had to pick only one I'd have to go with iron ore. I took this screenshot yesterday of my stats for the last map:
    -image-
    65,800 iron ore = over 114 stacks of iron blocks

7. Flint and steel. Bring me on your greatest expeditions to build or burn or travel to the worlds end.

8. I would be a cookie.
    noone really asks for it but its always delightful when you get it

9. End crystal, ready to explode!

10. @Chips_The_Gamer I'd be a pumpkin. A nice mask to hide your face when you're feeling low,

Tru

11. I would be a simple diamond

My Birthstone is a diamond and they're also a symbol for romance and commitment

12. I'd be a lily pad because I'm useless

13. i would be leaves because im everywhere then

14. Damn Blaine. I'd be a Creeper because they're ugly and no one likes them. Just like me :(

15. @WBlaine I'd be a lily pad because I'm useless

LOL

16. If it includes entities, I'd be a baby slime. Adorable and fun to have around, and completely, pathetically harmless.

17. @Dennari43 unless you ignore them while afk and they slowly and adorably murder you.

18. @BaronBattleBread I would be a cookie.
    noone really asks for it but its always delightful when you get it

...so the BattleBread is a cookie

19. @Venetorem ...so the BattleBread is a cookie

CaptainCatastropheCookie ??

20. Also I'd be something with that binding enchantment.

Stuck with me until death cos you gave me some attention

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!