Team Eye Event Suggestions

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I say one event should be called "eye catcher"
    One llama or chest carrying animal holds an eye of ender in a herd of the same looking ones
    someone has to thread through obstacles and or heavy vegetation to get to a llama whether it's the right one or not and find it
    Or one of 3 members ride a mule around holding the eye idk

3. I thought the cage fights hosted by blesian were kinda fun

4. @WBlaine I thought the cage fights hosted by blesian were kinda fun

Same here blaine

5. ^

6. @darktyui Since most people arent very trusting in me the first event will be one you can come naked too and if people still don't come its there loss

Heads have value. Don't think many people will be will to go at the risk of giving Team eye profit. At the very best I'll go with a plan B if shit hits the fan ^_^

7. @Grinning_Bobcat Heads have value. Don't think many people will be will to go at the risk of giving Team eye profit. At the very best I'll go with a plan B if shit hits the fan ^_^

why would shit hit the fan? we're trying to start hosting legit events, why would we fuck up our chance to start hosting regular events by fucking up the first one?

8. timed build competitions sound fun...

9. Won't last one day

10. @SharpSerac why would shit hit the fan? we're trying to start hosting legit events, why would we fuck up our chance to start hosting regular events by fucking up the first one?

Ah I see how it is, the first one is legit and gains people's trust, then the second one is the trap, got it. JK

11. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

@_Haxington_ Ah I see how it is, the first one is legit and gains people's trust, then the second one is the trap, got it. JK

-image-
    :v)

pvp tourney would be cool too

12. @ardoasms unless people go empty and bare, then have team eye provide any needed equipment and supplies

Head gives diamonds dude.

13. @SharpSerac why would shit hit the fan? we're trying to start hosting legit events, why would we fuck up our chance to start hosting regular events by fucking up the first one?

Because Team eye isnt known for being friendly

14. @ardoasms unless people go empty and bare, then have team eye provide any needed equipment and supplies

@TheSpiderman2013 -image-
    :v)

pvp tourney would be cool too

Funny joke

15. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  16. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  17. I'm not here to jump on the bashing train but to make an offer that might sound rather odd coming from me.
    Regarding the fact that in the past nothing really happened between Team Eye and the SC, except teasing each other via the forum caused by ideological differences, the Company is willing to offer help for the events you guys have in mind. For example building an arena for a possible pvp-tournament or other structures needed to make such events enjoyable for everybody.
    Think about it

18. Plot twist...

19. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

^
    more like an unwanted and unexpected turning point

20. iM EP FER A PUNCH FEIGHT!

21. @Tweakerzoid Plot twist...

Indeed... I'll take better interest if SC is working along side Team Eye but still this reeks of disaster

or Sign Up to reply!