Team Eye Event Suggestions

1. 7 years ago

Team Eye wishes to start holding events every weekend or every 2 weekends depending on the amount of work it takes to prepare them. Post down below events that you would like to see. Examples: Build Contest, PvP tournament, Treasure Hunts, Fishing Competition

2. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

3. You guys did sorta wreak the last pvp tournament that happened, i cant imagine people will be too willing to partake. That being said, good luck with it

4. @Dannysharks You guys did sorta wreak the last pvp tournament that happened, i cant imagine people will be too willing to partake. That being said, good luck with it

Why would I wreck my own event

5. @darktyui Why would I wreck my own event

It's like setting up your own trap. Anyone dumb enough to fall for it gets killed and you have the gains -_-

6. @Grinning_Bobcat It's like setting up your own trap. Anyone dumb enough to fall for it gets killed and you have the gains -_-

unless people go empty and bare, then have team eye provide any needed equipment and supplies

7. They'd still get kills and probably a few heads depending on the amount of people that fall for it.

8. @ardoasms unless people go empty and bare, then have team eye provide any needed equipment and supplies

Since most people arent very trusting in me the first event will be one you can come naked too and if people still don't come its there loss

9. Seems legit.

10. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I say one event should be called "eye catcher"
    One llama or chest carrying animal holds an eye of ender in a herd of the same looking ones
    someone has to thread through obstacles and or heavy vegetation to get to a llama whether it's the right one or not and find it
    Or one of 3 members ride a mule around holding the eye idk

11. I thought the cage fights hosted by blesian were kinda fun

12. @WBlaine I thought the cage fights hosted by blesian were kinda fun

Same here blaine

13. ^

14. @darktyui Since most people arent very trusting in me the first event will be one you can come naked too and if people still don't come its there loss

Heads have value. Don't think many people will be will to go at the risk of giving Team eye profit. At the very best I'll go with a plan B if shit hits the fan ^_^

15. @Grinning_Bobcat Heads have value. Don't think many people will be will to go at the risk of giving Team eye profit. At the very best I'll go with a plan B if shit hits the fan ^_^

why would shit hit the fan? we're trying to start hosting legit events, why would we fuck up our chance to start hosting regular events by fucking up the first one?

16. timed build competitions sound fun...

17. Won't last one day

18. @SharpSerac why would shit hit the fan? we're trying to start hosting legit events, why would we fuck up our chance to start hosting regular events by fucking up the first one?

Ah I see how it is, the first one is legit and gains people's trust, then the second one is the trap, got it. JK

19. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

@_Haxington_ Ah I see how it is, the first one is legit and gains people's trust, then the second one is the trap, got it. JK

-image-
    :v)

pvp tourney would be cool too

20. @ardoasms unless people go empty and bare, then have team eye provide any needed equipment and supplies

Head gives diamonds dude.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!